viii

before they knew it, it was finally friday and while the girls were busy cleaning their house the boys were busy trying to look presentable, more so chris and matt.

"which shirt nick?" matt asked his brother who just rolled his eyes. "god matt just pick a shirt and hurry up! you too chris!"

chris flipped him off as soon as he finally came out the bathroom fully dressed. "thank god can you guys hurry up it's already a 30 minute drive to their house and i'm tired of waiting." nick groaned.

"geez nick chill out we're ready now." matt exclaimed finally picking out a shirt as nick practically ran down the stairs into their shared van.

while the boys began their drive, the girls however were trying their best to get their house cleaned  because it was well, cluttered.

"where should these flowers go?" athena asked looking towards halley who was their go with anything decor related.

"hm put them in the kitchen."

while halley and athena were busy rearranging stuff, lilith was vacuuming.

"i think it's good now." lilith said finally turning off the vacuum and putting it away as the other two nodded proud of themselves. "i can't believe we just cleaned." halley said making all the girls laugh.

"i know right well i'm gonna really quickly shower and get dressed." lilith said running up the stairs and starting the shower.

while lilith was in the shower the other two girls put on some music and started to sing. they had been singing for about twenty minutes until they got a text from nick saying they were outside.

"shit lilith isn't even out the shower!" athena groaned as halley shrugged and walked to the door. "i'm sure it will be fine." she said unlocking and opening the door to see the three triplets getting out their car.

"bestie!!" nick yelled when he finally noticed the door was opened. this caught the attention of matt who was busy taking snacks out they had bought at the store. he looked up thinking it was lilith but instead was met with halley and athena waving and smiling.

"hi guys it's good to finally meet you!" athena yelled as they got closer and she hugged each of them.

"same oh my gosh!" nick exclaimed excitedly. "we brought snacks too." matt said holding up the bags and smiling.

as the five of them walked into the house lilith was running down the stairs in only a towel not realizing the others were there already.

"guys i left my fucking clothes down here i swear to god they're gonna be here so-" she stopped dead in her tracks as the others watched wide-eyed except for nick and halley who were laughing.

"holy fucking shit im so sorry!" she yelled running quickly back upstairs. "i'm stealing your clothes halley!" she yelled a second later earning a groan from the girl.

"that was something." athena spoke up as nick was still laughing. "that was the funniest shit ever i'm so sorry." he laughed almost falling over.

"you good?" halley asked matt who was still shocked to say the least. "yeah bro looks like he just saw a ghost." chris said finally starting to laugh.

"uh yeah." he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. "chill dude we've seen grandma naked."

"eww chris don't remind us!" nick yelled gagging making hailey laugh.

"do you guys wanna watch a movie? or play a game?" athena asked.

"oh we should play like twenty questions!" nick exclaimed. "but with like a twist so it's kind of like truth or dare but all truth."