xxi

lilith woke up from halley barging into her room.

"let me sleep." she groaned pulling on the covers as halley tried to take them off. "no your boyfriend is here."

lilith stopped looking at halley quizzically. "huh?"

halley laughed. "athena invited chris over and matt and nick tagged along so hurry and wake up bitch. we want to order food and watch a movie." she said leaving the room.

lilith groaned, "he's not even my boyfriend!" she yelled out.

lilith never liked waking up early especially when other people woke her up before she got up herself. she grabbed her phone seeing it was almost twelve o'clock and mentally cursed. she finally got out her bed and tried to make herself look presentable before she went downstairs.

"hey sleepy head." athena said greeting her downstairs laughing.

lilith flipped her off she kept walking into the kitchen seeing everyone sitting at the table. "what do you want from mcdonald's?" nick asked looking up from his phone.

"uh a fry and dr pepper." she answered back looking in the fridge for water.

while she was sipping her water she saw matt looking at her smiling. "what?" she said curiously.

he immediately laughed causing the others to look at him weirdly. "your shirts backwards." he said laughing more.

lilith looked down seeing that he was right and in her rush to get dressed, she accidentally put on her shirt the wrong way. "shut up." she said getting embarrassed.

"but at this point i don't even care." she spoke going and sitting down beside matt making everyone laugh.

"okay so the foods ordered." nick said putting his phone on the table and looking at the rest of the group. "now what do you guys wanna do?"

"can we play mario kart while we wait for the food and then we can watch a movie?." athena asked making everyone agree with her and soon everyone tried to pile on the couches but there was hardly enough room which left matt and lilith having to sit on the floor.

"if you guys are gonna make us sit on the floor at least make it comfy." matt groaned making nick roll his eyes. "do it yourself matt."

lilith laughed as she walked to the closet near the stairs and got out a big comforter and a bunch of pillows throwing them at the boy.

"who's playing first?" chris asked as matt and lilith began fixing their makeshift bed.

"me and you!" athena squealed, "i'm gonna beat your ass too, i'm so good at mario kart."

chris chuckled as athena threw one of the controllers at him. "hmm i'm not sure about that, but let's make this fun. if i win i get something and if you win you get something."

athena nodded cutting on the game system and going back to sit down. as they were busy arguing about which characters to pick, matt had put his hand on lilith's thigh making her smile and look at him.

"what?" he asked looking at her, "nothing." she laughed looking back at the tv.

"can you guys just pick a damn character already!" nick yelled getting impatient.

chris rolled his eyes finally picking bowser, and athena picking princess peach.

as soon as the game started, all hell started to break loose with everyone screaming and laughing. athena definitely wasn't lying when she said she was good, but in the end chris threw a shell that hit her ending in him winning.

"you cheated!" she yelled throwing her arms up in the air, "but what do you want?" she sighed accepting her defeat.

"i had to win or else i couldn't ask you to be my girlfriend." he said making athena's eyes widen and slowly a smile spread on her face. "you could've asked that without winning, i wouldve said yes. i've been waiting for you to ask me for forever!" she laughed making everyone cheer as they hugged and chris kissed her.

"i hate to ruin this beautiful straight moment but the foods here." nick announcement making chris smack him and everyone laugh.

after everyone had gotten their food, they decided to watch scream vi and just spent the rest of the day hanging out and laughing not knowing the worst had yet to come.

a/n
i'm gonna be so honest idek the last time i updated and i feel like this chapter was so rushed bc i wanted to get one out for all my readers. and holy shit the last time i updated this story had 10k reads and now it has over 36k i cannot thank you guys enough i love every single one of you who have supported this story.

hopefully i won't take a while to get the next chapter out, but drama is going to take place meaning a new character so i'll be updating the cast 🙌

i hope you guys are doing well and staying safe! 💞