Honey Honey Lou x reader

REQUEST NO ONE

THIS IS BASED OFF THE ABBA SONG YOU MAY KNOW IT FROM MUMMA MIA

THIS IS ABOUT HOW OVER THE YEARS HOW THEY BOTH FELL FOR EACH OTHER. (Y/N) WRITES IT IN HER DIARY.

(Y/n) pov

Dear Diary

Honey honey, how he thrills me, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, nearly kills me, a-ha, honey honey

6 years old
You walk through the hallway from your bedroom to the living room. Your Father said that he wanted you to meet someone. One of his friends from the Royal blacksmiths had a son your age and was hoping you both could sing together.

"Dad why did yo..."

I've heard about him before
I wanted to know some more
And now I know what they mean, he's a love machine
Oh, he makes me dizzy.

11 years old
You both got on very well and met up every day by the blossom tree near the village, both singing your hearts out and just talking. About what you were going to do in the future. "I'm going to take over the royal blacksmiths from my dad and travel when we're not preforming." "That sounds nice, but I don't know if I really want to take on my dads position but I don't really know if I have a choice." Lou looks at me with a slight smile, "Well of course you have a choice, if you don't want to do it then your dad cant force you." You smile as he starts to speak, Whispering "I wish it was that simple."

You could tell he was in his own little world. knowing he probably reply if you started speaking, you playfully smack his leg, he looked at you, with a shocked yet playful look he replies, " What was that for." you didn't know what to say so you just got up and ran the other direction to him. You knew he would chase you but you didn't expect him to tackle you so soon. you both laughed and you said "Lou will we always be friends" "Of course (y/n) always"

Honey honey, let me feel it, a-ha, honey honey
Honey honey, don't conceal it, a-ha, honey honey
The way that you kiss good night
(The way that you kiss good night)
The way that you hold me tight
(The way that you hold me tight)
I feel like I wanna sing
When you do your thing

18 years old (your birthday)

"Dad did you have to do a party?!"
You roll your eyes as you sit at the breakfast table as your dad hands you your (f/b) (favourite breakfast).

"(Y/n) yes it's your 18th, and this would be a good chance to tell the family about you and Louis!"
You look up at hun and swallow your mouthful of food. "Tell them what about me and lou?"
He looks at me while taking a sip of tea. "That you two are an item or whatever you call it." You choke from shock... "(cough) WhAt..(cough) what me And lou ArE not a couple!" He gave me a look, "well you both act like you are both flirting with each other."
"Shut up dad." You laugh.

Later that evening