Ronin x reader Karmas little treat

Hey sorry i haven't posted in a while. I've been so caught up with work and Comic-Con it's been hard to write any chapters but I will try and be more frequent with them if you have any ideas please let me know.
In this you and Ronin are 21!
Lime/lemon
Strong language

Second pov

You and Ronin  was in a night club, it was your birthday you had just turned 21, and you were ready to get sh*t faced and have a good time.

It was around 12am ish and you had been in the club a couple hours and you were close to being drunk, but you and ronin were dancing away and singing... well shouting the lyrics to most songs. As you were dancing to fireball by pitball (my favourite song) you felt an arm snake around your waist. Thinking it was ronin you turn around but see a guy slightly taller than you with black hair, smooth (s/c) (skin colour), drunk yet piercing brown eyes. Even though you had a drink but you still knew what you was doing, and knew you had a thing for your best friend. Anyway you still dance with the guy. Peering over his shoulder you notice ronin still dances but not as much keeping his eyes on you and the guy. You knew ronin was only having 2 drinks because he was driving you back to the flat/apartment you both lived at. The guy started rubbing his hands up and down your body, you try and get his hands off you but he wouldn't take the hint and groped your ass. You push him away and start dancing with ronin, but the guy grabs you again from behind. Ronin notices this and grabs you and kisses you while dancing. The guy started getting pissed and walked up to ronin trying to push him away saying.

"Mate get off that's my girl!" Ronin pulls away from me looking at him and said seriously, "from what I saw she was pushing you away, she's not your girl I live with her and I'm not your Mate." Ronin pulls you away and walks to the door. "Where we going" I say staggering on my words and footsteps make me seem more drunk.
"Home before we get kicked out for me doing something stupid." You look at him blushing like mad. "Ok can I StIll DRinK at 'hiccup' home." He looks at you slightly still walking towards Rex. You could see the cogs ticking in his head. "No I don't think that's a good idea." You stop, he turns around and you pout, "your no fun." You stick your tongue out and glide your hand on his right cheek as you walk up to Rex . He stood there looking at you in shock for a moment. You giggle "gonna open the door handsome." You teased winking. As you both get in the car you tie your hair up in case you feel sick, also knowing that you we're going to tease him a bit more.

As you were on the way back you decide to make a move. You look over at him as he is paying attention to where he was going. You look back to the windscreen leaning your right hand rubbing his left thigh lightly. You hear a slight gulp and feel him slightly shift as you slide back and forth to his iner thigh back the top. You decide to go further in and slightly trace your fingers over his growing bulge. As you lightly squeeze it you hear a shaky moan you could tell he was turned on by this.

You continue on with this for a few minutes hearing gasps and moans as he struggles to keep control of rex. You stop for a sec pulling down his trousers and boxers slowly he moves slightly to help. Once the my were down enough his dick spring into place bulging, twitching with pre cum. You lean and whisper "you better turn on auto pilot your little friend looks painful. Plus's you deserve a treat for helping me earlier." He looks at you panting as he does as you say, and presses a button to turn his chair to face you. You slide onto your knees getting yourself ready to what your about to do.

As you lean forward you look up at him seductively you slowly lick his member from the base to the tip, tip to the base a for a few minutes not taking your eyes off his pleasured face as his moans deepen and we're more frequent as he leans his head back slightly. He looks at you for a second moaning "stop... moan stop teasing."

You did as you were told taking the tip sucking and licking it before you take his member fully dow your throat. The problem was he was long and thick but managed to take it all as your head boos up and down flicking your tongue slightly to lube his erected member. You kept a slow pace at first causing his head leaned back. It wasn't until you spread up that he started to grip onto his chair and the other one lightly on you're hair pushing you slightly. After what seemed like forever You felt his member slightly twitching your mouth as you go down one more time before he unleashes his load in your mouth with a hearty moan. Swallowing every last drop you sit on your heels leaning  back.

He looks down at you with a tired yet confident smirk,
"You're in for it when we get home. Trust me when I at you won't be walking for the next few days!"

I hope this is ok let me know if you want a part 2 to this as I will try my best with a smut as I've never written one before.

CHOW CHOW