Character Introductions PT 1

Grace

A 21 Year old female who came to Hell because she thought she deserved it after her brother had his manic episode and died. She is very shy and doesn't think she deserves any type of kindness.

Goddess locs: She has back length auburn red goddess locs.

Limited Wardrobe: She always wears posh outfits that consist of a crop top shirt, with a crop jacket, and a skirt.

Angel of the group: She doesn't have a bad or mean bone in her body and always wants to see the best in everyone.

Roman

A powerful demon who is Bel's younger brother and 2nd top spy next to Greg. He doesn't think he will ever find the type of love that Bel and Greg have and has given up on even trying relationships of any kind with anyone. But when he is in a relationship he is a total himbo.

Limited Wardrobe: Wears black combat pants with boots and is shirtless most of the time. He wears a black police riot vest when he is wearing a top.

Lily

Senior volunteer at the Hellp Desk. Acts as "work mom" to everyone else there. She is married to Bel (Beleth)

Fiery Redhead: The only Belle canonically with red hair (and had it in three of her four past lives as well), and has the attitude to match.

Limited Wardrobe: Always wears a black Bakugou hoodie or shirt.

Momma Bear: Very protective of her "work children"

Pals With Jesus: Is friends with all of the deities of the various afterlives, and has many of them on speed dial.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Penny

Originally came to Hell because she thought she deserved it. Lily took her under her wing. She still struggles to accept that she deserves good things, but has gotten a lot better, She is engaged to Gregorith (Greg)

Character Development: Starts out with little confidence and thinking she doesn't deserve a paradise, and over time grows to accept she deserves good things and to stand up for herself.

Driven To Suicide: Comitted suicide as a teen.

Limited Wardrobe: Always wears a red hoodie.

Sexual Preference: Straight Ally.

Sharkie

A foster child that was horribly abused through her childhood, she was hit by a drunk driver when she snuck out to go to the aquarium. Uses she/they pronouns.

Animal Motifs: Sharks their paradise is an aquarium filled with them, and they give out emotional support (plushie) sharks to the other Hellp Desk employees and needed.

Celibate Hero: Sharkie is asexual and extremely sex-repulsed. Unfortunately most of her friends (especially Lily and Penny) are total horndogs. Also non-binary .

Happily Adopted: By Lily and Beleth (Bel).

Limited Wardrobe: Is always in a shark onesie.

Kiddie Kid: Sharkie died as a child and retains many childlike mannerisms. That said, they have matured intellectually.

Judy

A soul who originally came down due to being confused for another soul named Judy by some interns at the Front Deathk. She's become something of a part-time volunteer.

Cool Old Lady: The one everyone goes to for advice and help.

Former Teen Rebel: Was wild and rambunctious when she was younger, and while she settled down as she got older, she never lost that fire.

Limited Wardrobe: Wears a blue sweater and glasses.

Mamma Bear: Was one for her trans son in life, and continues to be one for the Belles as needed.

Never Mess With Granny: Will not hesitate to knock a soul down a few pegs with her words or her fists.

Sweet Home Alabama: A very kind hearted southern woman.

Ruggy

Originally a soul who believed she didn't deserve to go to Hell. When she got nowhere with Lily, she laid down on the floor, and the staff called her their throw rug. She's come a long way, and is now an official Hellp Desk Trainee and dating Angel.

Armored Closet Gay / Coax them out of the closet: Became one after being sent to conversion camp as a teen. Lily and the Belles helped her break from that mindset and became comfortable in her sexuality.

Character Development: Started as a run of the mill Karen, but over the course of staying at and working the Hellp Desk, she's made a complete turn around and is up for reincarnation as soon as she's ready.

Heel-Face Turn: Eventually on the good side.

Limited Wardrobe: Originally were a plaid jacket, then later gets a Hellp Desk Trainee shirt.

Only Known by Their Nickname: Her real name is Lindsay, but she prefers to go by Ruggy.