Character Introduction PT 2

Beleth

A powerful demon who commands 85 legions of Hell. Lily's husband. A total himbo.

Limited Wardrobe: Wears a gray muscle t-shirt, a set of horns curved forward, and (recently) a set of wings.

Nickname: Bel

Gregorith

A terrifying demon in charge of punishments on level 9. Penny's husband. A total Himbo.

Limited Wardrobe: Wears a black turtleneck with horns curved backwards.

Nickname: Greg.

Angel

A succubus who is very body positive.

MS. Fanservice: Wears corsets and bralettes that show off her midriff.

Limited Wardrobe: A bit more varied than the rest of the cast, but is always in some kind of black corset or bralette, and wears a flower crown as well as her horns.

Lipstick Lesbians: She only seems to be interested in girls.

Dante / Derrick

A teenage demon who came to the attention of the Hellp Desk when a soul from the Summerlands comes there to complain about him haunting her house while she was alive. As he turned out to be a member of Bel's legion, he had some well-needed character development.

Accidental Misnaming: "Derrick" is just what the soul who complained about him called him (with everyone else just following suit), when finally asked for his name he says it's Dante.

Apathetic Clerk: Unlike the rest of the Hellp Desk crew, who like to be rude and or intentonally ignore annoying souls who come up to the desk.

The Intern: Was forced into being one for the Hellp Desk.

Limited Wardrobe: Wears a Godzilla T-shirt and the traditional ram's horns. After a while he grows a second set of smaller horns.

Vitriolic Best Buds: Eventually develops this sort of dynamic with Sharkie, being the two youngest members of the cast.

The catholic and The Protestant

Two souls who spend all of their time bickering about their respective christian denominations.

Foe Romance Subtext: Basically everyone on the Hellp Desk assumes this will be the final end to their dynamic. They've already kissed once and woken up cuddling each other, so they might be right.

Ironic Hell: They were supposed to be trapped in a small room together so they could argue endlessly, but since that was basically what they were doing already in the Hellp Desk lobby the staff just kind of let them hang out. They are eventually sent to said small room, which also only has one bed, to their frustration and the glee of the Hellp Desk crew.

These Two Guys: They spend all of their time arguing about how dumb they think the other one's Christianity is.