010; his face

ten [ his face ]

ten
[ his face ]

it was the night of the pep rally and archie andrews had just apologized to jughead. though, he knows that wasn't who was hurting the most.

"have you talked to vi? she won't answer my texts," archie wondered.

"what did you expect, archie? you broke her. what do you want from her?"

"what's that supposed to mean?" archie scoffed, "i love her and i need to see her, please jug."

jughead stood there with a wide smile, laughing at the fact the andrews boy didn't even realize what he had just admitted and it was making archie more mad that he was laughing about this.

across the way, more like a few feet away, stood violet in her river vixen uniform, hair up and stuff, along with the other vixens who were all listening to the mayors speech.

but she was pulled away from the speech by reginald mantle.

"what you said today, was really messed up," violet started, crossing her arms over her chest, "especially to my brother."

"i know and i'm sorry, vi."

"i do like you reggie so you promise not to do that again, be an asshole?" the truth is, violet really did like him. she thought he was funny, charming, pretty attractive.

"i promise you with my life," he smirked.

"jeez, my fist did that to your nose!" violet laughed, staring at the black and blue.

reggie rolled his eyes but smiled anyway, "jeez, my nose did that to your hand!" he pointed at her taped up hand and started laughing.

she rolled her eyes with a laugh, "good luck at the game, reggie."

"thanks," reggie kissed her cheek before running off.

violet chuckled and turned back around, about to head over to her two friends but bumped into archie andrews on the way. her eyes land immediately on his black eye from the fight earlier and she gently touched it, "your eye..."

archie moved his face away, causing violet to pull her hand back but he grabbed a hold of it, "i wasn't with her when we were together," he said, "it was after i realized that i don't deserve you and i went to her."

"there was no reason to go to her, archie," violet spoke through her hurt, "you deserve me."

"violet."

"why do you keep telling yourself that you don't?" he doesn't say anything so she continued, "actually, don't answer that. whatever you're thinking, about you not deserving me, it's bullshit. you left me alone."

"i know and i'm sorry. i shouldn't of done that."

"just don't do that again, shut me out, leave me," he could see the tears in her eyes and it was killing him.