017; scooby doo gang

seventeen[ scooby doo gang ]

seventeen
[ scooby doo gang ]

archie's audition for the variety show is today. the girl really didn't want to go but she went anyway. she knew the redhead would've been disappointed if she didn't show so here she is now, sitting next to veronica while archie is up on stage, staring at the small crowd who came to watch the auditions.

"try harder!" reggie shouted out, him and the bulldogs laughing.

violet stood to her feet, turning and yelling, "shut the fuck up you two year old! at least he's up there trying while you're just being a bitch!"

veronica quietly laughed as the girl sat back down, earning stares from people, most importantly kevin.

"oh come on, vi. is that the best you could do?" reggie remarked with a smirk.

violet closed her eyes, taking in a breath before standing but veronica was quick to pull her back down, "ignore him, vi."

"shut up!" kevin exclaimed then turned to face the redhead again, "take your time, archie."

his eyes flickered to violets. he knew that looking at just her, he'd be less nervous. she sent him a smile, wanting him to know she believed in him.

"what is happening?" veronica asked aloud.

josie leaned forward so the girls could hear her, "he's choking."

"what?" violets confused.

"archie? clocks ticking," kevin warned.

"can we do something to help him?" violet wondered, glancing back at josie.

"sorry violet but no," the pussycats leader frowned, "he's on his own now."

"excuse me. sorry, i gotta go," and with that, archie left the stage.

the crowd soon bursted into laughter and clapping acting like some total assholes. violet couldn't stand reggie mantle in this moment. he could be a real asshole when he wanted to be but also a sweetheart. like sweet pea in a way.

sweets......

"i gotta find him," the serpent excused herself and left.

after wandering around the whole school, violet finally found him. but it seemed like someone else did too.

valerie.

violet angrily sighed before turning to leave. she needed a smoke so she headed to her locker, grabbed her lighter and a pack then toward the exit of riverdale high but she was stopped with a hand on her arm by veronica.