018; v and vi, welcome to the pussycats

eighteen[ v and vi, welcome to the pussycats ]

eighteen
[ v and vi, welcome to the pussycats ]

their plan of becoming new members of the pussycats worked. wearing her new cat ears, violet jones walked down the hall, standing right next to josie, veronica and melody behind.

passing right by archie who seemed shocked, violet saw the look valerie was giving josie and it was making her laugh.

laughing might sound evil but in this moment, that was the only option to the jones girl who hated valerie with everything in her.

she and veronica smiled at each other as they continued walking. archie held onto the strap of his bag as he watched violet leave his sight.

he really didn't know what to think but he saw how sad valerie was and it made him sad too.

"the look on her face," violet chuckled as she and veronica sat in the student lounge.

"did you see the way archiekins looked at you?" veronica laughed with her, laying her legs up on the couch.

"sure did."

———

later in the day, the pussycats were in the music room, practicing for the variety show.

melody was on drums, josie lead singer, veronica backup and same with violet but she was also on keyboard.

ooh
fallin' free
fallin' free

josie looked back at veronica who was too busy texting and violet could tell it was annoying the lead pussycat.

she stopped singing and turned, clicking the music off. veronica soon realized and looked up from her phone.

"um, sorry, duchess. is our practice interrupting your texting?" josie remarked.

"i'm just.....im just stressed out about...." she trailed off, going back on her phone.

"poor little rich girl. what do you have to be stressed out about?"

violet sent daggers to josie who was being a bitch toward her friend. she went to say something but stopped, knowing veronica had it under control.

"we're doing a cover of a disco song, and my dad is skipping jazz fest to hear it..." josie explained.

"okay, well, i'm sorry you have daddy issues, but at least your father can be in the same room with you," veronica snapped, "i haven't seen my dad in three months because he's in jail. and my mom is...." she stopped herself with a sigh.