𓈈▮A new Serenity ▮

No placement NOT EDITED

No placement
NOT EDITED

I chewed on my gum as I got out of my Benz. I lifted my Chanel bag over my arm before I closed the door and handed the key over to the person who was. "Don't park it in that ditched spot you did last time," I told the woman as my cocky tone erupted.

I walked into the doors that waited for a security guard to open the doors from inside when he did I ignored him and quickly went off to where I was supposed to be.

I chewed on my gum harshly as I didn't bother greeting anyone that came into my view. I did however grab the attention of the at the desk and snapped my hands at him making him quickly snap his attention on me. He smiled. "Yes miss chas--

"Miss Knight." I corrected making him quickly fix his sentence. "Miss Knight." He corrected before proceeding to speak. "Uhm what can I do for you?" He questioned and as soon as the question came out I felt the presence of multiple people lurking.

"Is Devante in?" I asked the man at the desk as he nervously looked at us. "Yes ma'am." She gave a quick short answer before letting out a laugh.

"Good." I smiled. I reached for my glasses taking them off. "Order for someone to bring me some strawberries and peanuts, maybe a little ice and water." As I was naming what I wanted the boy quickly grabbed a notepad on his desk that was beside his computer screen. He looked back and forth at me as he took in just the righteousness of my words. His hand shook as cleared his throat multiple times.

"I'll bring it in for you. I'll also tell Devante your in." He informed a smile come right on my face. After that, I turned my attention to my buzzing cell. When I grabbed my cell from my back pockets, I began to walk off in the direction of the double doors leading from the main lobby.

"Love you." --- suge." I read as I got in the elevator by myself. I pressed the button to start it up, as I looked back to my cell to double-check what he sent me. I stared at my tiny bar screen as I sighed heavily under my breath. I didn't text him back. Instead, I just put the cell back and my pocket and focused on getting to the place I was going.

As I walked out of the elevator at the stop, my heels clicked out as I passed by people who were going down the hallway. Either way, my focus wasn't on the people passing by, they didn't have my attention. Instead. My attention. Was on getting into the studio and having a nonstressful day.

When I made it to the door, I gave it a knock before coming in. A smile lit my face as I saw only Devante in the room. I became a little confused with the silence and the quietness around me. I truly expected vanity or at least charity's voice when I came in but on one. No one person at all did I hear in the room.

"Oh hey." I greeted him. I closed the door behind me as I still kept the smile on my face. I lifted my glasses up my eyes before I went right over to the table where I usually would sit my items at.