three: chill chill or just chill?

janae.

"bruh, c'mon. you always got a nasty attitude." shamari complained, standing over me.

"only thing that's nasty is that fat ass pimple you got on your chin." i said, mugging and pulling the covers over my head. "get away before that muhfucka' bust on me."

he yanked them back off of me.

"get up and come outside bruh."

"y'all want a nigga to hang out every single day and then got the nerve to wanna start early." i said, rolling my eyes.

"you so wishy washy."

"don't you gotta fuck tenai somewhere or sumn'?"

"already did that. now, get up." he said, sticking his tongue out and walking out my room.

i groaned and threw a mini temper tantrum before getting up.

i took a shower and put on my nike tech set with some slides.

"are you ready?!" shamari shouted from my living room.

"uhh i'll meet y'all there later! i got sumn' to do!" i shouted back, hearing him smack his lips in response.

"fuck you got a bitch coming over?" shamari asked, coming into my room.

"mane can you mind your business? i said i'll meet y'all there which means get out my damn house."

"girl this ain't no house this a-" i cut him off by throwing a shoe at him.

"i'll catch you later!" he shouted before walking out.

i sighed in relief as i grabbed my phone.

"hello?" a soft voice said from the other line.

"hi friend." i said, seeing amani roll her eyes in the camera.

"wassup."

"what ya doing?"

"minding my business." she said, mugging the camera.

"which is?" i urged.

she rolled her eyes again before propping the camera up, showing her rolling up a blunt, two already rolled on the table.

"junkie." i mumbled.

"what you calling me for?" she asked, focused on sealing the blunt.

her hair was flat ironed and in a messy bun, curly hairs falling from the sides. she had on a gray hoodie with whatever pants since i couldn't see the bottom half of the frame.

"i can't call you?" i mugged making her laugh lightly.

she so cute.

"never said you couldn't, just asked why." she shrugged.

"wait, you at nai house?" i asked, noticing the familiar interior.

she nodded.

"hey nae." tenai said, walking in the frame.

"yoooo." i dragged. "aye, tell your boyfriend to stop pressing me to go to the court with them bastards."

she laughed in response.