I hate him

Third person POV

A couple years have past and Zoe has been suffering without Damon, she never got her mind of him.

Zoe regrets everything, but she knows he'll hate her for leaving him, his heart shattered.

She ignored every phone call and message she got from everyone, she shut people out.

_______________

Zoe's POV

When I decided on which supernatural creature I had to be, I ignored the fact that Damon and all were looking for me, by my surprise even Kai was looking too.

But I think now is the time, the time when I get to go home, and possibly get all the hate for the things I had done.

_______________

I stop at the sight of the Salvatore house, everything looks the same.

Walking inside the quiet area, something swifts behind me, making me jump, of course.

There was nothing else I could do, but run towards the living room, where a whoosh of air passes me and light up the fireplace.

Out of nowhere, something comes my way, everything in slow-motion.

And that's when...

Damon's POV

That's right I threw one of the sharp metal object and landed straight in her stomach.

"That's how it felt," I begin to say as she gagged out blood "that's how it felt when you left me, out of nowhere."

"Please. Damon." She gags out.

"No!" I screamed, Zoe holding the metal object in pain as her face went pale.

"Damon!" She screams out.

"There is no excuse." I scoff, turning around to leave her in pain.

So what, she can heal, she's a vampire.

"I left, because," but before she could say anymore I cut in, my back still facing her.

"You made too much damage in this town." I finish off, I could feel her face in shock.

"No, because I had to make a decision," she coughed out more blood as I turned around "either a witch or vampire, I couldn't let you see me die slowly, everyday."

"And so?" I scoff.

"I'm a witch." She said before her eyelids begin to fall.

I catch her before she could most likely die.

I don't know, she's got something that gets me attracted all the time.

Zoe's POV

My wound is now patched up, wow, why not use vampire blood, since that's the new style in this town.

"I hate you Damon! You did this to my sister! She might be dead." Elena's voice screams out, hearing her feet shuffle back and forth, she's obviously pacing from wall to wall in this room.

Who knows where I am and what is happening, I can't even move an inch.

"She left us." Now I could hear Damon screaming back.

"She did it to keep us safe, she did kill quarter of the people living here, she wanted time to herself to think about which supernatural creature she wanted to be. But when she came back, all you did was make it worse." Elena's booming voice makes me flinch, I could feel them run up to my sides.

I open my eyes ever so slightly, to be met by Elena's eyes.

"Oh god, you're okay." Elena cries out, tears stained on her cheeks.

"Where is she!" Someones voice speaks, the door flinging open to reveal my brother, Jeremy.

"Who did this?" Jeremy semi shouts, warning filling his voice.

"Damon did." Elena sobs out some more, glaring at Damon's guilty face.

He should be guilty, you know why?

Because he just lost my trust and any faith in him.

Damon vamp speeds out, Jeremy rolling his eyes as he would if someone did something stupid.

Now Jeremy and Elena are both on either sides of me, crying their eyes out, well only Elena since Jeremy is a "man".

"I hate him." I mumble, they both look at me with confusion.

"What?" Elena says confused, as if she didn't hear.

"I. hate. Damon." I say with pauses in between every word, I feel pain leave my body.

That was easy, if Damon let go, I will too.

Even though vampires could kill witches, I could easily pop some brain cells in his brain, that was the pain I had to go through since my mind kept thinking about Damon, but now all that has changed, it's his turn now.

_______________

Unknown POV

It's too late now, I've got the blood, the witch and the gilbert body to possess.

No one can stop me, except for that traveler knife thingy, which Matt has, well that's actually step one, but why would I tell you what step one is, it's called a surprise.

You have to wait and see, but all I can say now is...

The Gilbert twins aren't going to see what hit them.

_______________

Oooo who's the unknown pov?

Do you like it?

Anyways, do you want Zamon to still happen or nah.

I kind of want to start a relationship with Kai and Zoe.

But anyway, it's your guys decision.

As always I love you all, this book has gone so far, unexpectedly.

Love you all xx