DX PART 3 WARRIOR OF CHAOS

Back to the earth the mascots notice as strange to appeared in the sky, a first a yellow one, then a blue one and finally a pink one as the cracks glowed before they explosion and coming out of each crack was kamen rider, precure and golbez, finally back together.

Fairies:kamen rider!precure!

They're friends were back as the group looked each other glad to be back together.

Hibiki, melody:rhythm!

Rhythm smiled at them as infront of the group the villains returned as the witch glared.

Witch(growl):damn you.. Bow before black hole-sama power!

She was growl before she transformed into final form.

Hibiki:incoming.

Blossom:we won't let you have your way any longer!

As black and white landed on the crystal while they quicky grabbed hands. They quicky rushed toward the Transform witch.

White:precure beautiful souls...

The pair where gathering what power they had for one big blast.

Black:shall crush you evil heart.

The pair jumped as black and white lightning began gathering.

Black, white:precure marble screw..

They're free hands opened up as black lighting formed in black hand and white lightning for white as they clench those fists and reared them back.

Black, white:max.

They firing off a huge blast of white and black lighting energy that slammed into the witch as she screamed before vanished but a small bit of dark energy seemed to dash away.

Kuuga, kabuto and gatack charge forward caucuses as same Caucasus too.

Kuuga:so, caucuses still alive.

Kabuto:yeah. We won't let him to hurt the people.

Gatack:all right. Let's go.

Kabuto and Gatack pressed few button on their zecter.

1

2

3

Kabuto, gatack:rider kick.

They pull their own horn.

RIDER KICK

the energy contained on kabuto and gatack zecter then travel to kabuto and gatack helmets, while kuuga feet start spark while they jumped and side kick on Caucasus chest, causing an explosion.

Next bloom and egret glowed with power too as they become they're next form as cure bright and windy as sirloin growled as he changed into a Minotaur looking monster before rushing toward them as they got ready.

While the spiral ring of wrist and belt start glowed.

Windy:o light of spirits!o glimmer of light.

Bright:guide our two hearts towards hope.

Windy, bright:precure spiral star

The energy from the spiral rings formed two circle of magic infront of them as sirloin jumped toward them.

Windy, bright:splash.

The two beams engulfs sirloin easily and destroyed him as another glob of dark energy jumped away.

W, accel and eternal run side the street with ability speed.

W(right):i knew that. The real daidou kasumi wasn't here because he died. Souta, terui ryuu, let's go.