DX 3 PART 4 WARRIOR OF CHAOS

At the moon canyon,kuuga and others walk climbing on the rocky to find ryuki around the palace. Until they heard explosion as they flinched and spot that on the sky was ryuki and kefka walk on the sky.as they landed on the different rocky.

Golbez:ryuki.

Kuuga:that guy fight the ryuki.

Dissidia final fantasy 012 the decisive.

Ryuki tried to deliver punch on when kefka avoid attack multiple time and jump around the cloud.as ryuki take breathe.

Ryuki:you quite good dodge attack.

Kefka:so how about it? Are you ready come with me and destroyed the world?

Ryuki:i am not like you.

Kefka:oh, but you are!no use acting holier than thou. You know you hurt more people when you lose control again!

Ryuki:I've found a future that i want to protect. No matter how stronger my power become... I will never lose sign of my dream!

Kefka:hm? You done? Good. Well, in that case.

Kefka shoot orb fire ball on ryuki as ryuki was rolling on the ground while he jumped to the sky and side kick on kefka to step away.as kefka swipe off dust from clothes.

Kefka(mocked):if you'd just let you power take over and destroyed your mind. You would have made such a better toy!

Ryuki(angry):you bastard.

Kefka:oh, forget it. A coward that refused to destroyed anything is better off being destroyed by me.

Kefka creating dark ball and shoot on ryuki when ryuki jumping to the rock to avoid attack multiple time.

Kefka:come on, ryuki. Lets play!dance!dance.let's the party begin.

Kefka shoot energy ball around ryuki as ryuki walk on wall rock to avoid attack and punch on kefka face to step away.before the sword came out from sky as ryuki catch it. He charge forward at kefka when kefka summoned a barrage of lighting bolt on ryuki when he block attack. Kefka fire large a chunk of ice at the ground that files toward the ryuki. But ryuki cut the ice to half.

Kefka was floating and shoot and fire three short fireball that fly around in the air and fall down ryuki. But ryuki block attack with his sword as he reached kefka and tried to slashed on kefka when he jumped on his shoulder to avoid attack as ryuki quicky slashed on him. But, he missed it.

Kefka was doing flip and sprout wings to stab ryuki when ryuki flip back on the ground to avoid attack, but kefka chance to fire orb on ryuki, causing an explosion. As they seem shocked. The smoke clear as they saw that ryuki still alive when he use his sword to block attack.

Kefka:not bad at all. How about this.

Kefka summoned five fire ball to the ground and bounce toward on ryuki. As he quick avoid attack. He take out the card for shield and insert the visor to close it.

GUARD VENT

Before the shield appeared from the sky. As ryuki catch it. Kefka keep shoot going fire ball on ryuki while he use shield to block attack as he passing through the blast. He through punch on his face when kefka keep avoid attack, but someone kick on his back it's was ryuki with his spinning kick to through the wall.

Ryuki take out the card for strike vent and insert the card to the visor and close it.

STRIKE VENT

the drag claw appeared as he catch it. Kefka creating big orb and while ryuki take combat and shoot fire ball on kefka as same kefka. Until they clashed each blast, causing an explosion. As they brought their arms to take cover.