Ep 3

Felix Pov:

The next morning I woke with a pair of arms around my waist, I looked at hyunjin and he was soundly asleep, I unwrapped his arms and went to the kitchen because I was hungry. I checked the time and it showed 9:34am (I just randomly chose a time in the morning) in the morning. After a few minutes I heard someone walk into the kitchen I didnt check yet since I was washing my dishes, I was about to turn around but the person wrapped their arms around my waist, I realised that it was hyunjin since Minho does not hug me from behind.

Hyunjin  pov:

I wrapped my arms around felix and layed my head on my shoulder while watching him wash his dishes. He unwrapped my arms then went to the bathroom. I didnt mind until Minho came downstairs as well then said "hyunjin Im going out with Jisung today so i'm trusting you to look after Lixie for the mean time oh yeah and tell lix I said bye" I nodded and he left "who left?" felix asked "Minho he told me to say bye to you from him" Felix smiled and I blushed a little then pushed him onto the counter, I pressed my lips against his. I picked him up and placed him on the counter without breaking our kiss at all. "Hey I forgot my walle- WHAT THE HELL?!" We pulled away to see a shocked look on Minho's face. Felix got off the counter while I went to the living room and watched tv and also waited for my dongsaeng to come back.

Felix Pov:

I am so embarrased when Minho came back into the house. Me and Hyunjin were kissing infront of him then he came in, 'URGH way to ruin the moment MINHOE' I said in my head. But to be honest the kiss was very soft and for some reason I already miss his lips placed onto mine. I went to the living room to find hyunjin watching tv, I sat beside him and we watched together. I think he was watching 'Cutie pie the series' My favourite series, its like I watched cutie pie millions of times.

Authors note:

Sorry this was short I got lazy today so yeah and I will still update though so stay tuned in for more hyunlix chapters coming up soon.