Ep 26

Felix pov:

We were going to the movies but before that, Hyunjin and Minho went to change. Luckily Hyunjin had spare clothes in his car, so he didnt have to borrow Minho's.

What Hyunjin is wearing:

What minho is wearing:

They showed their outfits to us "Lets go?" Hyunjin asked "Yes Lets go!" Me and Jisung shouted happily together which got our Hyungs to giggle

"Im driving lets go" Minho suggested.

We made our way to Minho's car. Minho was the last to get inside because he was looking for his tote bag. He got in and drove off to the cinema.

                                                                         <><><><><><><>

Felix pov:

We got to the movies and got out of the car, "What movie genre are we watching?" Hyunjin asked "Horror~" Minho said "w-what" "wait excuse me" Me and Jisung asked. 

"A-are you being serious?" I asked minho and he nodded, me and Jisung stayed close to each other scared.

We got our tickets and made our way to where we were sitting. I was really scared, and so was Jisung. 

<><><><><><> After the movie~

Hyunjin pov:

We got out of the movie to see a traumatized Jisung and Felix. Jisung was clinging onto Minho's arm and Felix was clinging onto me.

"I feel sleepy" Felix whispered to me while rubbing his eye cutely, I picked him up, he wrapped his legs around my waist, he wrapped his arms around my neck, resting his head on my shoulder.

I then heard soft snores coming from him. "Minho hes sleepy" I told Minho "Same to my baby" Minho pointed to Jisung on his back.