Ep 33

Minho Pov:

It was already the end of the day and also the start of summer holidays. We figured to crash over at hyunjin's tonight. Felix and Jisung were also shaking but they keep on saying that they are fine.

I didnt mind it for a bit, I dropped Jisung to his house and then Me and Felix went home to get changed into our clothes to go to Hyunjins house.

What Felix is wearing:

What Minho is wearing:

I finished my outfit first and waited for Felix downstairs

I finished my outfit first and waited for Felix downstairs. I heard footsteps coming closer and closer till I saw Felix Behind me "Lets go Min" Felix suggested as I just nodded after. 

We made our way to the car "Min, are you going to prom this friday?" "Yeah why?" I asked "Just wanna know since there is prom and, you havent been there in a prom, not even once" He told me "true but I'll go to keep an eye on you and Jisungie" I told him which caused him to smile.

We got to his house and parked my car. We walked to the front door "Oh hey guys" Jisung opened the door for us "Oh hey Jisungie, where Hyunjin?" I ask "Hes on the couch playing with his phone" He replied "I didnt expect you to come earlier than us" Felix then said.

"Well yeah I guess" Jisung responded "anyway, lets join them" Felix suggested to Jisung as I made my way over to Hyunjin.

"Minho I invited our other friend if its alright" Hyunjin told me "Thats fine i mean this is your house afterall" I told him and he nodded.