Ep 15

Felix pov:

I was about to tear up, I realised how much karina wanted hyunjin for herself, I m now very scared. Hyunjin was still hugging me while I look at my big injury in shock. Minho,sooyeong and Jisung had wide eyes and so did hyunjin. Hyunjin stopped hugging me until he wanted to talk to minho for a while, so I was left with sooyeong and Jisung.

Hyunjin pov:

I went to the corner of the hospital room to talk to minho, "how dare that bitch harm my baby brother" minho starts off and I look at him "I think we should ask seungmin to make a plan to embarrass her since he is a real savage" I said and minho nodded I went onto my phone and pressed my app of contacts.

'AsavageBish' is what hyunjin called seungmin in his contacts, he pressed it and strated texting seungmin.

AsavageBish:

Hyunniee: Seungie you there?

AsavageBish: Yeah why?

Hyunniee: I wanna make a plan

AsavageBish: for what?

Hyunniee: so...

Hyunjin texted seungmin and explained everything to seungmin.

AsavageBish: WOW what a jealous little Bitch

Hyunniee: Yeah do you have a plan In mind?

AsavageBish: Leme think for a while then I'll text you

Hyunniee: Thanks savage Bitch

Read...

I looked away from my phone to look at minho who had a questionable look on his face. "So~ does he have a plan yet?" Minho asked impaitently and I shook my head "apprently he is gonna think of it then he will text me" I said and minho nodded, I walked up to the hospital bed where felix was laying. 

Felix, sooyeong and Jisung were talking about something that made Felix laughing hard enough to laugh out "Oh god my stomach hurts" I looked at him and he seemed to enjoy what his friends were talking about.

I walked back to minho "Min Im gonna ask when we can discharge felix alright" I looked at him and then nodded.

Felix pov:

I saw Hyunjin walk out the door, I guess he got tired or needed to go somewhere ergent so I asked Minho where he went "oh he was just going to ask when they are discharge you from this place" he said I smiled.

Hyunjin pov:

as I was walking down the hall I heard a notification from my pocket, I realised it was my phone so I took it out to see that seungmin had made a plan to embarrass karina.

Asavagebish: I came up with a plan Jinnie

Hyunnie: whats the plan?

Asavagebish: ok first of all, do you have her number?

Hyunnie: i dont know really let me check

a few minutes later...

Hyunnie: I mean she keeps on calling me and I also know her phone number so I guess

Asavagebish: Ok so, during lunch when everyone is in the cafeteria you text her to meet you in an empty class and I know she will reply yes of course or something related.

Hyunnie: ok and I guess she might as well text yes since she is still crazy inlove with me

AsavageBish: Let me continue

Hyunnie: keep going then

Asavagebish: Ok after you text her, you text felix next to come meet you at the same place you will meet karina.

Hyunnie: are u sure felix will be ok with this?

AsavageBish: I am sure he will be fine.

Hyunnie: ok whatever

Asavagebish: Im sure felix will come early like he always does, and when he does that you do whatever you want to him to show karina that felix belongs to you.

Hyunnie: I like the sound of that

Asavagebish: then when karina will walk to the door she will see you two do whatever shit and become embarrass and I am sure she will know her place after that

Hyunnie: I like the plan anyways thanks min

Asavagebish: your welcome and now I'm gonna go cuddle with binnie