Ep 41 (EXTRA)

No pov:

During the wedding Felix wanted to throw his bouquet, his goal was to throw it to Jisung.

He lifted the bouquet, he was about to throw it til he had an Idea 'What if Jisung doesn't catch it?'Felix thought 'I have an Idea' He once again lifted the Flowers like he was gonna throw it til he gripped onto the flowers, lifted it down to his chest. Felix turned around. The crowd was confused, even Hyunjin (His Sexy Husband)

He looked for Jisung in the crowd, He found him sitting at the seats. Felix walked up to him and gave the bouquet to him "W-what?" Jisung was confused "Your getting married next" Jisung started tearing up, Felix gave him a hug. 

The photographers turned to them and took a couple of photos.

"I-i dont know what to say" Jisung whispered.

"Now you do" There was a voice in front of the best friends, It was minho, on his knees with a ring inside.

Felix let go of his best friend and watched the couple. "Will you marry me Jisung?" "I-i" Jisung looked at Felix who was tearing up watching them.

"Yes" Jisung Teared up even more "Yes!" Minho shouted then grabbed Jisung and Kissed. "SEUNGMIN WHERE MY PHONE!" Felix shouted, seungmin handed felix his phone, Felix then took photos of the couple.

They then hugged and the friend group got into a group hug. "I love you guys especially my husband" Felix said.

THE END

Thank you guys for reading my story, I especially love this story so much, it is sorrow to make this the end, but every story has an ending right?

Have a good day, morning or night.

Btw heres felix's dress and Hyunjins suit, I completely forgot about this but thanks to those who asked for it or wanted it, here you go guys!

FELIX:

HYUNJIN: 

HYUNJIN: 

Bye <3

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝// 𝙷𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚡 (EDITING) 🎉