Chapter 10: Meeting The Team!

Morning came in Paris where James who was still in bed with Tula was starting to wake up due to the sun light reflecting from his window and once it hit his eyes, James began to open his eyes and wake up from a good night sleep and once up he decided to start the day off with some exercises and then take a nice hot shower then get dressed.

James: Wow what a nice night that was and the bed was very comfortable, I think Marinette is still sleeping best not to wake her up until she wants to get up

James: Wow what a nice night that was and the bed was very comfortable, I think Marinette is still sleeping best not to wake her up until she wants to get up. Might as well as get my day started in this world but first a nice shower and maybe make something to eat would do just fine, hope Marinette doesn't mind I cook something to eat.

James took his shower and put on some nice clean clothes that he brought with him inside his magical storage bag and after getting himself done, he headed into the kitchen and started to cook some eggs along with some toast and due to the steam of the food being cook a certain someone smelt the food and began to wake up from her slumber and decided to see where that amazing smell is coming from.

Marinette: Yawn....mmm..what is that amazing smell?

James: Hm? Oh hey there Marinette sorry I didn't mean to wake you, I was just cooking up some breakfast hope you don't mind me using the kitchen.

Marinette: Oh James, good morning it is quite all right really and I must say what you are cooking smells amazing. I didn't know you could cook?

James: I have been doing it since I was six years old, and thanks would you like some eggs and toast since you are already up might as well have some food in your belly.

Marinette: That is so sweet of you thanks.

James: No problem, oh and I left out some food for both Plagg and Tiki when they wake up.

Marinette: I will let them know that you did that for them.

James: Thanks, say tell me something besides you and your friends who are miraculous holders are there any others out there and more kwami's?

Marinette: Actually there are though I gave the other miraculous to the temple guardians so that they could be protected while myself and my friends kept the others and yes there are other miraculous holders out there in my world as well as kwami's in which we called them lost miraculous.

James: Lost Miraculous?

Marinette: Basically miraculous that have been lost through time until they are discovered by those who know about them. Like couple years ago when my class and I went on a trip to New York City and teamed up with the United Heroez, I discovered that there was a lost miraculous called the eagle miraculous where the hero known as Knight Owl partner in crime sparrow became the new holder of the miraculous and became the heroin known as The Eagle. The Eagle miraculous would allow the user to free people of any personality traits that hold them back from their full potential.

James: Wow thats something else and United Heroez I don't think I ever heard of a group of heroes like them before.

Marinette: They are great heroes and they helped us defeat one of Hawk Moth's Akumatized villains who was actually an enemy of the United Heroez.