Y/n kamado...

Introduction: Hello lovely readers! This is my first story, well ever really I've made, I always thought I would make a book but never a a very graphic one😅 I really hope you like this story anyway enjoy!

Warning, this chapter will contain some graphic topics, such as, gore, child endangerment, child abuse, abuse, swearing, bullying.
Pls do not read if you do not like those topics.

MODERN AU/Kimetsu Academy
(Also nezuko and the other ones don't exist in this story, cause well I'm not really sure, but it's not gonna be Kie and tanjuro like in the actual anime/manga)

Y/n kamado was a very sweet girl, her parents loved each other very much, aswell as their children as well, y/n kamado and tanjiro kamado! Tanjiro was a year older then y/n. He loved his little sister sooooo much! He bonded with her right when she had Been born, ah yes, the day it all started on y/b (your/birthday) 2009.
(Also I'm just guessing that the Kimetsu Academy timeline was in 2020 and since tanjiro is 15 he should have been born on July 14 2008 so yeahhh...😭)
You and your family were happy until.. your mother found your father had cheated on her.. "H-Honey.. w-who.. who is that..?" She saw him with another women kissing him on the couch when she had came back from work. "Darling..?! T-This is not what it looks like! Please!" He said to your mother in shock and worry that she's going to do something she really regrets..

Y/n's pov
"Onii-chan? Can you stay in my room? I have a bad feeling.. my eyes are starting to.. burn.." I say in a sorta blank stare. "Hmm? Oh. Oh no. Your little eyes!" Tanjiro says in a worried tone, onii chan always hated it when I was hurt. He like to run his fingers through my hair to comfort me, so he did that, at this time you were 11 and he was 12. "But are you sure you have a bad feeling?" He asks worriedly. "Mhm..". You were laying on his lap falling asleep. Tanjiro runs his fingers through his hair with a soft smile.

Tanjiro's pov
"Awww.." I thought to myself as my little sister sleeps on my lap "don't worry.. onii chan will always protect you-" I get cut of by a scream that sounded like father and A women that I... recognized. I flinch as I cover her ears. "As onii chan said.. I will protect my little sister.." I set her head down onto the bed. I walk downstairs and see my father on the ground and the women that my father had been cheating on mom with. And my mother with a knife in her hand, she slowly looked back at me. "You.." she said coldly. "You knew and you didn't dare to tell me.." she looked at me with a phsyco look "I put you into this world and I can take you out.." she then threw the knife at me. It cut my cheek as I looked at her with complete shock and I started running up stairs, running up to my sister. "YOU CANT RUN FROM ME TANJIRO! COME BACK YOU LITTLE SHIT!". I ran into the room my sister was in and I pickers her up in my arms. "Come out and play with mommy.. y/n..tanjiro don't you dare tell y/n about our little argument.. y/n.. come to mommy!" She sounded happy but only I knew what she was really feeling.. mad.. betrayed.. so many things.. but happy.. "m-mom please! Just please calm down!" I say.

Y/n's pov
"Hmm..? Onii chan..?" I wake up in tanjiros arms confused. "Y-Y/n please just go to sleep.. for onii chan.. ok?." He asks me in a nervous and worries tone, also scared tone. "OH Y/n you were sleeping?! Ok! Come open the door for mommy!" I try to get out of tanjiro's arms but he tightens his grip. "Tanjiro.. please let go of me.." I say to him.. "I'm sorry y/n I can't..". Our mom kicks the door. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR YOU FUCKING LITLLE SHITS!" *I flinch at her words and hugs tanjiro tighter. "Onii chan is going to protect you.." he soothes me. We hear police sirens. Apparently the neighbors heard the screams and called the police. That night our mom had been arrested and our dad is now gone.. me and onii chan have been in an orphanage home for about five months now.. we always wonder if anything bad can happen..?
———————————————————
Hello again my lovely readers! This is the end of ch. 1 and then interduction! Hope you enjoyed this ch.1! Have a nice day!