Ch 4. Make up dinner? //newcomers arc\\

Hello my lovely readers! So uhh this story might be kind off a muichiro x y/n story, and a rui x y/n story but not really cause y/n isn't really gonna date anyone so just wanted to tell you that! Hope you enjoy this ch!

Tanjiro's pov
I saw my little sister with two other boys and got a bit upset, I think I may be a bit overprotective since the.. incident.. but I wasn't really mad but why was that boy.. what was his name again.. man.. I forgot all ready.. I thought to myself as I chuckled a bit. Then I got a bit serious again. "Y/n!" I called out to my little sister as I hugged her tightly. "Hi little sun!" I smiled brightly at her wanting to make things a bit better. "What do you want tanjiro..?" I knew something was wrong cause she usually calls me tanji or onii-chan instead of tanjiro. She flinched when she saw Kai behind me, I looked back cause i didn't know what she was looking at until I saw Kai. Why did was she so scared of him..? Strange.. I  zoned out a bit but when I looked back at y/n she was gone. "E-Eh..?! Y/n-!" I saw her in the arms of a boy with white hair (rui).

Y/n's pov
I hugged Rui's arm as I played with some string he gave me, yes he gave me some string. From where? I have zero idea, I saw that my brother was pretty upset. I felt anger and aggression radiating off of rui.

Rui's pov
Who the heck is this guy? Why did he just hug y/n like that? "That's her brother I believe.." I heard muichiro whisper to me. "Give my sister back please.." I heard the boy with burgundy hair say with furrowed eyebrows.

~an hour later~

Tanjiro's pov
I sat next to Kai as I saw my sister sitting next to rui and muichiro. I felt extremely uncomfortable with my sister hanging out with two boys, even since they both basically stole her. By that I mean, muichiro just walked out with her holding her hand, and rui just snatched her from my arms.. "Hey guys, I think we should all do something, you know!" Kai said with a smile, he was going inviting y/n and her.. friends.. to dinner. "We should all go to dinner!" Kai said still with his smile. I nod my head and smile. Y/n looked at Kai and tugged on muichiro's sleeve.

Muichiro's pov
Y/n tugged on my sleeve while looking at that kid.. I could tell that she was uncomfortable. "No." I said simply with a blank look. "Me, y/n and rui have to plans." I said with the same expression but a bit more frustrated. "Well she is my sister.. and I really would love to hang out with my sister.." the burgundy haired boy tried to grab y/n's arm but me and rui grabbed his his arm and looked at each other and my blank expression stayed the same but he smiled at me and then looked at the boy. "Fine we'll go to dinner with you guys." Rui said. I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows.

~40 minutes later they are all sitting down on a bench with their dinner~

By the way the bench is like on the side of the house where the like while river is so yea, also it's night

Tanjiro's pov
All of us were sitting at the bench, I was sitting next to Kai and muichiro and.. rui..? We're sitting next to y/n.. after this I really need to apologize to y/n.. "so y/n, Umm.. can we talk..? After this?" I whisper to her. I see her nod. "So tanjiro! How long have you and y/n been here?" Kai asked me with a smile. "For about maybe a 5 months..?" I say.

~15 minutes later~

Tanjiro's pov
As y/n is walking away with muichiro and rui I grab her wrist. She looks back at me and remembers that I wanted to talk to her after. Muichiro looked at rui and let go of y/n's hand. After they both left I opened my mouth. "Y/n.. I'm really sorrry for what I said.." I said, as I frown. "Tanji.. I'm not mad at you.. I'm just.. kinda upset that you said that to me.." she looks down, "And I'm just not comfortable around Kai either.." she said, I'm still confused why too.. "why?" I ask. "I'll tell you when you and Kai have like an argument or something.. just don't leave me alone with him ever.. k..?" I wondered why she said that at the end.. weird.. but why does she not like Kai..? He's so kind.. well I'll wait for her to tell me.. "ok.. come here little sun.." I said as I hugged her tightly. "I love you tanji..". "I love you too little sun.."

Hello my lovely readers! How has your day/night been going? Sorry for not posting in a while! I've been really busy! Also the next chapter might just be what Kai looks like so yea! See you in the next two chapters or so!