Ch.5 dream //newcomers arc\\

So the reason I call it Ch. 5 even though this it Ch.6 is because the other Ch. wasn't really a ch. it was just what Kai looks like so this is technically ch.5. But anyway I hope you love this ch.!

Y/n's pov
"Thank you big brother!" I said to onii-chan, thanking him for making me food. "Your welcome little sun." He said with his usual soft tone. I went to put my dishes in the sink, after I did that I went up to tanjiro and hugged him tightly. He smiled lovingly. "Y/n we should probably go to sleep.". "Buuuuuut whyyyyyy??? Can't we stay up mooooore??" I whine. "Y/n I would let you, but we need to bed. You know how mad the staff get when we don't go to sleep early on week days!" He said with a frown patting my head. "I want to stay up though..!!" I pout. All of a sudden someone had picked me up. I looked at who it was and it was rui. "Come on y/n don't be like that!" Rui smiled. Apparently the only person he smiles at is me and mui, same for mui. I thought as mui came up behind rui. "Hey guys.." tanji said. "Shhhhhh... me and muichiro can go put y/n to bed." Rui smiled at tanjiro but Tanjiro frowned. "No no! It's alright! You guys should head on to sleep! I'll put y/n to sleep!" Tanjiro said, but I knew that he was getting a bit upset. "Fiiiiine!" Rui sighed as he put me down and i walked to my big brother and hugged him.

~30 minutes later~

"Goodnight little sun!" Tanjiro whispered to me. "Night onii-chan!" I whispered back. He smiled as I fell asleep in his arm, soon enough he fell asleep too.

~in y/n's dream~

Y/n's pov
"Mmmmm.." I wake up in a dark place with water on the ground. Almost like someone had spilled it. I looked around and saw..nothing.. my eyes started burning.. "ugh..- wait.." I looked to my side and.. I saw tanjiro laying in his own pool of blood.. "o-onii- chan..!!!!" I yelled as my eyes started to swell up with tears. I ran over to him and cradled him in my arms. "Onii-chan please wake up!-" I cut off as I felt something be thrown at me. "How sad..We'll really I would never feel bad for someone who lied to me so not too sad.." I heard a familiar voice and look and saw...

"M-Mom..?!" I said with wide eyes. She smiled evilly at me. "Your brother is the reason why I'm in jail.. you know.." my pupils started to shake. "M-Mom..I.." my eyes started to swell up with tears. "This is weird!" She smiled softly, the same smile she smiled at me when I was born. "You didn't act this way when you saw me all the time back then!" She said with a chuckle. "Mama I'm sorry..! Please forgive me..!" I said with tears falling down my cheek. "Of course I'll forgive you.." she opened her arms to hugs me, but when I ran to hug her her arms fell down to her sides, I paused for a second until I felt glass hit my forehead, "you think I would forgive you?!" She said as my forehead started bleeding from the glass. "YOU ARE THE WORST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME!" She yelled. ""M-Mama.."
"Shut up! Your brother may have betrayed me but at least he did something with his life unlike you!" She said with an angry expression. "I'm sorry mama! Don't stop being my mother mama I'm begging you!" I said sobbing. "Look at you..such a mistake.. I hope you rot on day.." she said before she disappeared into the darkness. I just sat there crying until I got pulled down by chains and suddenly I woke up. Gasping. "Y/n..? Are you ok? Your crying.." my brother said while wiping my tears away, I hugged him tightly sobbing into his chest. "H-Hey it's alright.. no need to cry.. how about we go eat some breakfast!" He said with a bright smile, trying too comfort me, he was really good at that stuff. I nodded and we went to go eat.

Hello guys! I hope you liked this ch! It was honestly kinda sad:\ oh yes and one other thing! When y/n said "I'm sorry mama! Don't stop being my mother mama I'm begging you!" I did get that from asuka, I forgot what anime she is from but that's where I got it. But I hope to see you in the next ch! Have a nice day/night!