Ch8 Sunset... //new school arc\\

Hello lovely readers! Sorry that I took some time off😭. I'm gonna try and post more frequently cause I also just got out of school! Anyway enjoy the story!

Tanjiro's pov
"Y/n!" I called out to my sister. "I saw her running to me, seeing her smile makes me very happy. "Hi onii-chan!" She wrapped her arms around me. "Hi y/n." I said with a small smile. Patting her head.

~an hour later~

Y/n's pov
I had already finished my dinner and walked around to find tanjiro until I looked out and saw the sun setting, I got worried cause he just you know, disappeared, until 20 minutes later I found him sitting on the roof of the little cabin next to the orphanage, the cabin where all the staff sleep. I struggled climbing onto the cabin, my brother was way more experienced with stuff like that,
"Y/n?" I heard him say. Damn... I was trying to scare him. He grabbed my hand and helped me up. "Thank you onii-chan.." I said a bit disappointed. He patted my head. "No problem..!" He said with a soft smile. "What are you doing here?" I questioned. "Well little sun.. I just wanted to watch the sunset.. it's really beautiful if you think about it.. well everyone thinks that.. but you never know.. I'm watching it cause.. well.. who knows.. something could happen tomorrow.." he said staring at the beautiful sunset. "Don't say that..! Nothing is going to happen to you..!" I exclaimed with a frown. "Little sun you don't know that.. anything could happen.. and we wouldn't know.." he hugged me closer. "That's why I love hanging out with you.. all I'm saying is that enjoy things while you can cause again, anything could happen little sun.." he said hugging me closer. "Can I watch the sunset with you..?" I asked hugging him back. "Of course little sun.." he said moving his position behind me, still hugging me watching the sunset.

(Pretend that tanjiro is hugging y/n and nezuko is y/n)———————————————

———————————————

Hi lovely readers! Hope you enjoyed this ch! I know it took a while to post but I really do hope you liked it! I know it's a bit confusing and I'm very sorry about that!😭 and I'll see you in the next ch! Bye now!