Ch. 3 part 2 of "new friends" (rui) //newcomers arc\\

Hello lovely readers! This is pt 2 of "friends" of course this isn't the last ch but it will probably be the last part of "friends" anyway enjoy with ch!

Tanjiro's pov
I looked at Kai and smiled. "Yea your right, she will be ok.." I say smiling softly and looking at the sky. And then I saw Kai with a sly grin. "Hmm? Why are you smiling like that Kai? Is something up? Or are you trying to surprise me?" I say with a kind smirk. "I was wondering.. maybe you, me and your little sister could go maybe on a walk around the orphanage!" Kai requested. "That would be great!" I said

Y/n's pov
This boy is strange. I thought to myself. "Hey umm you never told me your name..!" I reminded him. I smiled nervously at him still waiting for a response. "Hello?". "Muichiro.. but just call me mui." He said simply.

Muichiro's pov
This girl is kinda cute.. her hand is soft. Oh that right, I'm still holding her hand. I do wonder why she was crying when she was with her... what was he..? Oh that's right. Her brother. He was probably mean to her, the girl I'm actually taking a Liking to? He will pay, but for now I'll just hang out with her.

Y/n's pov
I was just walking with him until suddenly. "Huh?- uh- h-hey!" He had put me on his back! "I-I- Muichiro or sorry, mui! What are you doing...?" I asked him. "I'm not sure.. bonding..?" I blushes at what he said, bonding... he wants to bond with me..? That's so sweet! I wrapped my arms around his neck and just let him carry me to uhh actual where was he taking me..? Whatever, I'll see.

~A few minutes later~

Muichiro's pov
I set her down on the grass, we were in the middle of the forest of the orphanage.

(Ok so this isn't like tpn/the promised neverland. Ok the building is but not the area, ok this is going to sound a bit strange but the orphanage is on top of a hill and on the bottom of one side is a lake and there are gates around it, and on the hill there is a forest and far away from the orphanage there is a city, and a HUGE gate surround's the whole forest and some of the lake too so the orphans don't get out, I'm trying not to make this like the promised neverland😭)

Back to the story

Muichiro's pov
I looked up at the sky until I heard branches snap, I hugged y/n in my arms in a protective way. "Who's there..?" I asked. I saw a boy jump out of a tree, he had white hair and dark blue eyes.

 I saw a boy jump out of a tree, he had white hair and dark blue eyes

(Pretend that rui has white hair in this story)

Rui's pov
"Why are you in my spot in this forest.." I said with a stern look. "Oh come on.. You Don't own this forest, so you have no spot.." he said with a blank expression. The way he said it made my blood boil. "Leave.." I said angrily. He ignored me.

Muichiro's pov
I cradled y/n more until i realized she wasn't in my arms, I gasped, my eyes went wide. I looked at the boy and saw he had her trapped in his arms but in as like a hug..? Did he.. is he treating her like I treat her..? I thought to myself as I got a bit jealous. "Let her go.." I said with a more angry expression.

Y/n's pov
Huh..?! How did he do that so fast?! Also why is he treating me like mui..? He's even running his fingers through my hair?! I blushed a little. "Here.. how about we all become friends?" I heard him say as I snuggled into his shoulder a bit.

Rui's pov

I smirked as I said that to him.

(Pretend he's a human in this😅)

Muichiro's pov
I calmed down a bit. "Fine.." I said mixed with a sigh. I scooted over for him to sit down.

Rui's pov
I sat down next to him letting go of the girl. "So what's your guys names?" I asked them still smiling. "Muichiro..." the boy said a bit annoyed. "Y/n!" The girl said in a bit cheerful tone. I chuckled at how she responded. I saw her blush a bit in embarrassment. I doubted ever having friends but I think, this is a new start to the best friendship I'll ever have.

Hi my lovely readers! I'm sorry I haven't posted a ch in a while! I've been busy with school! But I hope you enjoyed this ch! Bye now!