"You're mine..." (Yandere! Lunar x Reader!)

You woke up in a dark cold place, tied to a bed, you panic and pull at your restraints, you then hear footsteps and swiftly turn your head, you see your best friend Lunar with a blank expression on his face.
"Lunar!" You exclaim "you came to save me, thank gosh!"
He didn't reply...
"...Lunie?" You ask. He then looks at you and smiles, "hi, Y/N..." he says, his voice just took a really creepy turn...
"...Lunar what's going on?" You ask, Lunar sits on the edge of the bed with you, "How do I explain this...uhm...."
"Well to be clear, Y/N. I love you"

You look at him, and shift a bit, "Ha ha...that's really cute Lunar but can you let me out?" You say, "no" he simply responds, "what? What do you mean "no"?!" You say, looking at him.

"I mean. No" Lunar said, looking at you. You noticed a red substance on his face and you gasp...was that Blood?!
"I went through so much to get you here, I can't let you out!" Lunar says, you then glance behind him and your eyes widen.

Your coworker Alex was sitting there restrained in a chair, barely alive, he had been rather attentive with you for the past few days. "Oh...you've finally noticed" Lunar says, he then picks up a knife and walks over to Alex, "Lunar what are you doing?!" You cry out, looking at them, "...I don't even know anymore" Lunar said, picking up Alex by his hair and staring at you deadpan while holding the knife to his neck.
"Y/N, Say that you love me" Lunar says, "but Lunar, you're my BOYFRIEND damn it! I say it to you every day!" You say, "I don't like it when he talks to you, it feels weird, and I hate it" Lunar says "so tell me you love me. In front of him"
You huff a bit and shout, "Lunar! This isn't you!"
You hear Alex cry out in pain as Lunar stabs him violently in the stomach with the knife, very painful but won't kill him.
"Wrong answer" Lunar says, "but since I love you so much, you get a second chance"

He then puts the knife at Alex's throat again and glares at you.

"Okay...Lunie...I love you, now please let him go..." you say, Lunar hummed a bit, then slit Alex's throat as you screamed. "LUNAR YOU SAID YOU WOULD LET HIM GO!" you say, breaking into tears at seeing your friend die by your lover's hands, "I know. I did let him go, I didn't say how I was gonna let him go" Lunar says "I let his spirit go, not his physical body"

You thrash around, "You're crazy Lunar! What has gotten into you?!" You say, Lunar then comes over with a goofy lovestruck smile.
"Love got into me, silly!"

He then yawns a bit and puts the knife down by the table. He then gets in bed with you and starts to cuddle you, you shove him away and off the bed. "Y/N...you just said you loved me?"
"AND YOU JUST KILLED SOMEONE!"
"Y/N we both know that you AND me have killed people"
"You killed one of your coworkers!"
"AND I DID IT FOR YOU!" He suddenly shouts, getting up. He starts crying as you look at him, "Do you know how much it hurts to stare at him FLIRTING with you every. Single. Day?! And you don't even notice!"
"Lunar he's not flirting he's just joking around!"
"Joking around?! Have you seen him repeatedly try to touch you?! I always have to come and stop him, then you get mad for interrupting the conversation!" He says, "so I'm SORRY that I love you, so much that I'm willing to kill for you!"
Lunar looks hurt, and you're contemplating wether to hate him, or let him love you...

"Good night, Y/N...Because I'm not staying here with you if you hate me!" Lunar says, turning around and walking up a flight of stairs, you lay there on the bed, wondering what's the right choice...