Eclipse x dominant Reader "its exactly what it looks like"

(Some fluff to make up for the angst)

You were chilling at home waiting for your cute boyfriend to come home, normal boring Tuesday

The door opens and in walks a very tired and frustrated Eclipse

You walk over to him, "suuuup" you say tiredly, "nothing much" Eclipse responds.

You follow him and when you guys get to the couch, you trip on your own feet because you weren't paying attention and fall right on top of him, basically straddling him. It takes a second for him to process wtf just happened and he blushed hard when he noticed you on top of him, your hands on both sides of his head.

Lunar and Bloodmoon come downstairs "Hey Y/N? Everything okay? There was a loud noise and-" lunar gets cut off by Bloodmoon quickly covering his eyes "Wha- HEEEY!" Lunar whines

"I am saving your innocence-" Bloodmoon says, and you three proceed to make eye contact for a good ten seconds before bloodmoon leaves with Lunar.

"N-NO ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I SWEAR-" Eclipse says, trying to push you off of him, you just pin him down and he yelps embarrassed, "what if it is what it looks like~?" You say teasingly, he blushed even more and practically shoved you off of him, he grumbled angrily, flustered as shit as he sits up on the couch.

You get up off the floor and sit next to him, laughing "That was so funny" you say looking at him

He just turns away from you, "Hmph..."

"Awww I was just playin!" You say, scooting closer to him, you give a little kiss on one of his rays and he covers his face in embarrassment.

"I hate you..." he mumbled

"I love you too" you respond, giggling.

(Sorry this was short Lmfao)