.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙✩notes & definitions!!✩*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

notes:

-dedicated to my lovely: @WrighterRat <3, i am choosing to post this on your birthday as a gift, i hope you enjoy it my sweetest of hearts; i am also extremely aware that other people might read this and just expect not to understand some of the story points, i'll try to explain them in the moment.

-i might end up making a bonus chapter that's separate from the main story and takes place during their adventure :)  (this note will be removed once it's complete)

-this was originally going to be a one shot however i decided to split it up into chapters after it hit 10k words

-this is really only for my lovely but if you notice there isn't a lot of zia it isn't because i can't write her it's because knowing those two they would totally be at each other's side for like a month straight and zia would be hella busy so,,, sorry if your bbg isn't there as much as we'd like <3333

-if i don't remember certain characters names i'm writing them from memory don't sue me

-i do swear in this too, if sara is reading this i do not apologize! <3

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈----------------------

definitions:

-if you ever hear about "mu" or "atlantes", know they are ancient civilizations that vanished and are the ancestors of the main characters. (the mus and atlantes are enemies btw, it like really fucked with tao at one point)

-"orichalque" is a material that looks like gold, but isn't truly gold and is a special metal used in particular in the making of cities of gold. 

-"naacals" are the one person that wasn't a chosen one, however was an all-knowing about the secrets of the mus. 

-the "order of condor", sounds gross as fuck in english but in french is called "l'ordre du condor" and it is basically tao's own alchemist group.

-order of sablier, also sounds ugly as fuck in english (l'ordre du sablier), is the old alchemist group that was originally led by 4 close adventurers trying to unlock the golden cities (THAT ALSO SOUNDS LIKE GARBAGE IN ENGLISH AGH "cités d'or") but ended up shutting down because one of the adventurer's betrayed the group, one went insane and tried using the ancient technology for destruction and killing the world, and the other was esteban's dad (WE DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT THE FOURTH, PRETTY SURE IT'S LEONARDO DAVINCI??? DON'T ASK THE SHOW DOESN'T MAKE IT CLEAR...) and the king of france that was looking over it just didn't want all this stuff in his palace (rightfully so)

-soleil noirs (black suns, but i refuse to call them that because soleil noir sounds cool as fuck) are these dark orbs controlled by a crown found in one of the cities of gold (sûndagatt) that can be manipulated by the mind of the person wearing said crown. in the show, ambrosius wears it to try to kill the main group.

enjoy your read! <3