.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙✩ 𝑽𝑰:soft sighing✩*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

their schedule of doing whatever they want, yet still taking moments to be serious and learn and discuss important info has been repeating for about a month now. zia made sure tao had all necessary knowledge on their findings, while esteban tried to force the poor boy out of his shell. from taking him on futile walks and just taking times to talk calmly instead of let him teach, it certainly seemed to lift the naacal's spirit up, even if it ended in his soft sighs gracing the child of the sun. obviously, the chosen boy never got away to not getting a lesson, even if he really wanted to or he was called to do something else. that's alright though, he's learning at his own pace, said pace being that of a snail but let's cut him some slack. he's learnt how to write his own name at this point, an important point but he's struggling to grasp the different ways to read muen. the concept of a singular symbol potentially meaning a place, a time or an object mixes his head up, especially when he needs to learn the pronunciation and letters at the same time, and how to add them together. to him this is a bunch of nonsense that mixes in his head, while the other boy finds it simply incomprehensible as to how he's struggling. "it's easy," he says, "you'll figure it out quickly". it just won't work like that for esteban, he needs to learn not to comment on it. aside from that, he's been working pretty hard on his plan with zia. esteban is proud of his own progress to busting this small man out of his unhealthy work habits, even if it means waking himself up at ungodly hours if he was tired, which now that he thinks of it sounds pretty unhealthy in it's self. it's whatever though, he's taking care of his friend and he's happy with it! 

as he walks down the corridors again, he's pulled aside by some smooth hands he can recognize well. -listen, i feel like it's time for you to tell him. it's been basically five weeks now, you should be able to do this. i believe in you.- she smiled softly up at him, not aware of the random weight she just put on the other chosen one's back. -isn't it too fast? shouldn't i wait longer????- a nervous expression appeared on the child of the sun's face, unaware of how this was jsut another form of just pushing the issue away. -it isn't. you've know each other previously for years, that kind of two year gap won't change much, especially since you guys are used to each other at this point. and don't say "oh the two years changed us." i'm aware they didn't do much, you're still familiar with each other anyways ok? i know if i don't do anything nothing will happen.- the young girl rambled on, answering every question the boy had to rebuttal her. well shit, he really just had to get it over with huh? -fine. i'll get it over with tonight or tomorrow, it depends how early i can force him out ahah!- esteban finally gave in after a sigh, finally deciding where he'd be going after this. -alright, thank goodness.... i wish you the best of luck. have fun! i'm going to help the villagers!- zia smiled brightly, turning around and leaving with a wave. as she ran down the hallway, the child of the sun started to stress more. how was he more nervous over this then when he was going to confess to zia? yet again, she was technically the one who confessed anyways and he was always pushed towards only dating her. it was always told that it's "the two chosen ones together" which felt forced since the naacal was really the only reason they got through half the puzzles. sure, he fucked up here and there, and needed time to just be able to feel good enough to help again, but that's ok since everyone can react differently to that kind of stuff. jeez, he feels weird for caring this much... why did this shit need to be so complicated, why did it have to be a man too! this will add like five layers of worry too from people he cares about not supporting that kind of thing. this truly is super complicated, but he'll go with it no matter what. it feels right, it feels like he'll be happy and whenever he feels that he does anything to get to it, a superpower and flaw of his mentality.

he takes one deep breath before walking down the pale corridors, enjoying the occasional glow of sun on his skin, the refreshing feeling bringing his mood skyrocketing even higher up. his steps grew more content and confident, till he swung open the laboratory door and stepped into the rather dark room, where his dearest companion sat writing alongside his little bird friend. -oh pichu! shocked to see you aren't with zia right now!- the bright smile shined on esteban's face, complete contrast to the one of shock on tao's at the moment. -rrrr... don't know where she is squawk!- pichu reacted first off to a slight pet from his owner, to puffing out his small wings to show energy. i mean, at least he wasn't extraordinarily tired right now. -that's alright buddy... tao, watcha writing?- the child of the sun started walking down towards the naacal, watching slam the book shut and whisper at his companion something rather harshly. -you wouldn't get it!- the other boy yelled without any hesitation, confusing the hell out of the chosen one. what esteban didn't know, tao had been talking to pichu about this at night. about how the child of the sun ran around his head, how he basically was the sun of his world, a bunch of other weird stuff he'd never willingly say out loud. -uh.. alright? i was wondering.... if you'd like to hang out at sunset to look at the sun!- the chosen one spoke, clearly unsure of what he wanted to do. he clearly did not plan this out. -...is that it? i mean, sure but is that all you want? i can give you your lesson today too if you want even if it's your break day.- the naacal used a tone of wariness in his words, confused on why he'd just want to do something that relaxing today. sure, it's a break day, whatever, but seriously? this feels kinda unexpected. -nope! no thank you!! i'll see you then?- esteban smiled cautiously, waiting for a reply from a somewhat confused boy. -...yeah i'll see you there....- tao was definitely showing signs of worry, contrasting his little bird friend who is enjoying the little occasional scritches from it's owner. pichu really is lucky to have befriended tao, huh?