.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙✩ 𝑰𝑽: walk in the dark ✩*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

after a bit of random miscellaneous conversation about how their days were when they were separated, the four men finally left the small house and back to the bright village of patala, filled with people overfilled with livelihood and joy, accompanied by foliage that enveloped the small town in a loving manner. they seemed to be talking with zia about important business, seemed being the keyword. esteban looked around slightly confused, he hadn't been here in a while after all. -they usually group up over there, if you'd like to talk to the indali and gunjan. i'll come with you in case someone needs the emotional support speaker.- tao spoke smugly, he finally regained his confidence after all that teasing he received a few minutes ago. -yeah yeah... i just wanted to see my dad but sure you can come around..- esteban seemed discouraged at this regain of confidence, teasing him was super fun after all. -hey what's that look for???- the naacal was not happy with him over his dumb little comments after that dumb little stunt. the two men behind them laughed, before walking off towards the fountain to presumably talk. -oh nothing much.. you're just so fun to tease i feel almost bored!- the chosen one exclaimed rather dramatically, crossing his arms and acting like a snob. -oh you damn...! agh! whatever just come on.... we have people to talk to!- tao felt hotheaded and stomped his foot a bit before dragging esteban's lose wrist towards the usual spot his two friends hung out rather often. and we was right to go there, because there indali and gujan laying down next to the village elephant, rupang. the young girl seemed to be feeding the elephant while her brother cleaned him. they were clearly very close in bond, yet it still felt rather strange to see them again. their conversation about zia returning in all her glory was cut off short by seeing the child of the sun and the naacal standing next to each other, one smiling rather awkwardly and the other seeming like as if this was predictable. you know, tao didn't think he'd actually be esteban's emotional support friend for this but clearly esteban's social interactions had been cut very short since he seemed hesitant. -i thought you'd be fine?- the naacal smiled at him smugly, almost teasingly, making sure that the brunette would suffer the revenge he was being served as much as possible. -i am fine, i just haven't talked to them in a while and i don't know their interests or anything! it feels so weird talking to people when everything is so peaceful, you know?- esteban was basically whisper yelling in tao's ear, looking back to seeing the siblings staring at them in awe. -well...! since none of you will start this conversation, i will! how have the villagers been?- the naacal steps in between the three, confidently bringing something up he knows all of them care about, the well being of people. -oh yeah! the village has been flourishing recently! the sun has been brighter than ever and all of our crops are growing quite well! we've been getting a lot of beautiful flowers and spices recently.- indali immediately continued with tao's interjection, causing a domino affect to happen and them to spiral into dialogue between the three. the naacal no longer needed to hold the chosen one's hand when it came to conversation as he became quite quickly comfortable. lucky him that he know all three of them well enough, or else most of it would've been awkward silence that made the normally calming surroundings seem suffocating, kind of like in the forest when they were alone. -i'm so happy to hear that those kids are finally maturing! they definitely cause sancho and pedro a lot of trouble!- everyone laughed together during this conversation, it was a slight reflection to two years ago but definitely mainly focused on the present, a pleasant reminder of how everything has been saved, how they're free. -pft! and remember that time where we went to search around the palace for the first time?? you were so strangely confident in going in there without a plan!- gunjan gave him a similar smile to the one tao uses, however this one was less a "you're stupid" and more of a "are you stupid?" kind of grin. -oh of course esteban went in without a plan. he doesn't think before he acts half the time. the other half of the time he gets mad at us for doing the same thing- the naacal looked the child of the sun straight in the eyes, giving him a look only they'd know of "i'm kidding, go along with it", it seemed confident but also like as if he didn't care too. -im right here??? c'mon tao you're better than that. i listen to you guys now!- the brunette rolled his eyes at the boy currently leaning against the wall, chuckling to himself as the two siblings stared at them a little confused over what their true emotions behind this conversation were. they seemed to not be taking this seriously, but spoke so sternly to each other that it felt off. -i can't tell if you guys are arguing or not!- indali seemed rather surprised, it wasn't like she was capable of reading tao or anything, she just usually could understand the situation a lot better. -oh we aren't, we did this often!- both bokes spoke almost on queue, saying the same things they probably would've said millions of times if they weren't separated for two years. -are you guys arguing again??- zia popped out of the corner, seemingly out of nowhere, startling most of the group.