Chapter 4: The death of the Sound Four

"Hmm, so they think I don't know they are following me." Said Naruto to Kurama. He was thinking about the right time to strike so that he can easily get rid of them.

"Of course they don't kid. I an sure Orochimaru sent them to get you to join him. And by the looks of it he did not tell them about your skills." Said Kurama since he himself can see that the Sound Four did not bother to hide their presence from Naruto.

"I am not going to join that snake. He is only after my body and will try to get it whenever he gets a chance. But lets just get rid of them now to give a warning to Orochimaru that I am not interested in joining him." Naruto said. He wanted to get rid of them so he could face the retrieval team that was coming. He wanted to see how they will pose a threat to him in the future.

"Well it's better to do it quickly then." Said Kurama. He knew that Naruto wanted to test the strength of the retrieval team since he has already been inform before hand.

"Well lets do it." Said Naruto as he disappear.

A few minutes before

The Sound Four were just following him from behind trying to keep their distance from him. They were waiting for the right time to go after him to get him back to Orochimaru by Naruto willingly join them or by force. That was what happening for a few minutes before he disappeared causing them to stop and become cautions.

"What!? Where the fuck did he go, we were just right behind him!?" Tayuya shouted shocked he could easily disappear from them just like that.

"Calm down. I am sure he is just somewhere here. He coul---- ahhhhh" Was all Kidomaru could say before he was stabbed by a sword through and through his heart causing him to die instantly. The rest of the Sound Four were shocked when one of their member just died like that getting pierced by a sword.

Then they saw it behind Kidomaru was their target but when they saw his eyes they froze. Behind them was Naruto Uzumaki their target there and them glaring at them with the coldest blue eyes they have ever seen. Time seems to stop as they look at him.

Naruto then pulled out his sword from Kidomaru causing his body to fall forward lifeless. This caused them to finally snap out of their frozen state. Then they heard him speak.

"Well that was easier then I thought." Naruto said casually while having his stoic look on his face.

"What the fuck!???? How did you get behind him and killed him without us noticing!?" Said Tayuya. She was shocked as her other members. Their mission was simple. Retrieving Naruto Uzumaki and bring him to join Oto. This was not expected when their target just kill one of their member without even trying.

"Well that does not matter to you. After all you guys will be joining him soon." Stated Naruto. Naruto wanted to end this quickly so that he can face the rookies that are coming to get him.

This set warning bells in them. But before they could respond, Golden chains came out of the ground and tied themselves on Tayuya, Jirobo, Sakon and Ukon. They tried breaking free from it but it seems to tighten every time they struggle. They also felt their energy draining.

Buy they didn't see him taking summoning the claim at all. Then all looked to the side and saw a clone of Naruto having chains coming out of his body restraining them. They didn't notice him do their shock earlier.

"W-what have you done to us what are this chains, their draining our chakra?!" Demanded Jirobo in a week voice. He was getting tired from losing his chakra.

"Well since your going die anyway I might as well tell you. The chains you see are a rare Kekkei Genkai of the Uzumaki Clan The Adamantine Sealing Chains( Kongo Fusa). It is said to be strong to restrain a biju for a period of time and as you felt it also drains chakra from them. So don't bother you won't freak free." Naruto said. They were going to die anyway so he didn't care. He had to end it quickly before the rookies arrives.

Before the they could respond, the head of the four remaining member rolled on the floor cut clean by Naruto's blade. To be honest, Naruto expected more from them and be aware of their surroundings. But too bad they were week.

"So your finally done Naruto. Hmm, I expected you to play a little longer with them but why end it so fast" Asked Kurama. He thought Naruto was going to break them slowly and kill them.

"Hmm, I could but I don't want to waste more time. They may be coming close by now with the speed I was taking since the beginning. I want to test them before I dissappear for a while and see how strong they are while not revealing most of my skills." Said Naruto. He wonder are they still going to underestimate him even when he showed them his true self. Who knows.

"Alright kid. Let's get going then. And I'm going to take a nap first." Right after he said that Kurama fell asleep snoring.

"Kurama? Kurama?" He was about to ask again but he could here some snoring coming from his head. He swetdrop thinking how the fox could sleep so fast.

Naruto then continued his journey to the Valley of the End where his battle against his classmates will take place and where Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze will dissappear after is still unknown.

______________________________________

Hope you like it sorry for not writing in a while exams are coming up soon.

Hope you enjoy and comment anything that I should improve.

Je Nay!