Chapter 5: The Beginning of the End

We see Naruto sitting on top of Madara Uchiha's statue at the Valley of the End, staring at Hashirama's statue thinking about something.

'Huh, I wonder what you would think about the village now Hashirama, your so called "will of fire" reduced to nothing more then dirt' Thought Naruto while staring at Hashirama's statue.

His whole life has been a living hell for something that he didn't even do. Kurama, that was sealed into him wasn't even at fault for his actions. People didn't even bother to find out why did the the Kyuubi out of nowhere attacked the village.

Naruto's Jinchuriki status was meant to be kept a secret, but the fool Sarutobi could not keep it quiet and had to reveal it to the council. Sometimes Naruto wonders how was he the student of the Second Hokage.

'Huh, they're taking longer then expected to find me. Kurama what do you think the outcome of the battle will be?' Thought Naruto while asking Kurama.

'Hmm to be honest they are quite weak for you right now. Though they may send the Inuzuka for tracking, Hyuga for his eyes and maybe the Nara along with the Uchiha and your sister. The Inuzuka is headstrong and will rush in head first thinking you're weak and the Hyuga will be a bit of trouble with his gently fist but nothing that you can't handle The Uchiha and your sister will pose a threat as the Uchiha is skilled and has the sharingan and your sister my other half and big chakra reserves. But you must watch out for the Nara. You know how the Nara are. But I believe this will be a easy battle for you' Said Kurama to Naruto. While some of them may be a challenge they are nothing compared to Naruto's level yet.

Naruto pondered what Kurama said and he was right. The chances of them sending Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Satsuki and his sister are true. Yet Shikamaru is the only one actually he has to truly worry about.

He was actually wondering what Tsunade and Jiraiya would do. Tsunade was the Hokage and can only send more people to go after him and Jiraiya was a more trickier one. His spy network was something that could be annoying to him. Jiraiya may be old but he was a good spy that can get information to protect Konoha from other nations or threats that may come from Konoha.

Then there's Orochimaru and Danzo. Orochimaru isn't really a problem to him. He can easily kill him off in a years time due to him maybe having an obsession with researching new things that he might come after him at anything. That's something he can worry about later. On the other hand, Danzo, is someone that he is going to kill of soon. He is one of the main reason of his suffering. Danzo will keep on sending his Root ANBU after him to make him into a weapon to use to protect Konoha.

Thinking of them made him clench his fist angrily due to the suffering that was caused mainly by Tsunade and Jiraiya. He wonder how would this have turned out if Tsunade took him put of the village all those years ago.

His thought's were interrupted by several presence he senced. He let out a small smile. He was excited to battle them.

'It seems that they have arrived.' Said Kurama to Naruto through their mind link sensing the presence as well.

'So they have. We'll might as well get this over with.' Replied Naruto

'I'll be watching kid so I won't interrupt much. I'll just be observing them.' Said Kurama. He wanted to see what they can do.

'Alright Kurama.' Said Naruto ending their conversation. He didn't have to wait any longer when several figures landed on Hashirama's statue.

6 people landed on the statue which Naruto recognised them easily. Shikamaru Nara, Kiba Inuzuka, Choji Akimichi, Neji Hyuga, Satsuki Uchiha and his sister Natsumi Uzumaki. He was amused when he saw their reaction. Shocked, wonder, and confusion was among the few of their reaction. Naruto finally stood up with his stoic face on and spoke.

"Well, I didn't think that the old hag Tsunade would actually send 6 people to come after me. I am the deadlast of the academy. Oh well then, this should be interesting." Said Naruto while letting out a small smile looking at their shocked  faces hearing his words.

"N-Naruto.." Asked Satsuki shocked just like the rest of them.

Well a battle that will change the rookies of Konoha along with the fall of Konoha will soon begin. How will the Elemental Nation face the upcoming threat? Or will there be hell to pay to everyone because of the sins committed to a boy who just wanted to have a family and leave in peace?

-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm back guys. Just finished my semester so I'll be free for some time and this has given me time to write again hope you enjoy it and give you reviews

Sorry for the short chapter. The next one will be longer for the battle.

Je Nay!!