#002

----------(HALLWAYS)---------

Shoyo opened the door as someone slid right through the door, crashing into the rows of chairs.

"EEEK!" A girl cried out in fear as she tripped on the floor as Shoyo looked around the room filled with laughter and unpleasant gossips.

(Immature.. Everyone.. Ugh.) Shoyo sighed as he helped the poor girl who was on the edge of bursting into tears..

Shoyo patted her shoulder as he asked; "Are you alright?" Though the girl seemed quite sorrowful as ever, shaking her head as a response.

Shoyo hugged her tightly as he comforted her with sincere pity for her, "Wehhh? What happend here?" A boy peaked in from behind as the girl froze, in loss of words.

"Hm, where have you been?"
"Cafeteria." He shrugged as he sat in an unoccupied chair beside them, "Sooo?"

Shoyo sighed helplessly as he explained it all, causing the girl to burst into tears with eyes on her filled with pity and disgust.

"Hmph! Don't worry, they're just rascals."

Tsutomu angrily said as he glared at those who were holding in their laughter, comforting the girl as she was coincidentally the youngest out of all of them!
--------------------------
After class...

Shoyo left the room, ignoring the fangirling helps from his classmates as he opened his locker with people crowding him, bothering his time in peace

"Ayayaa~ leave poor Chibi alone.. Can't you see? Stupid fangirls." Tooru smirked as he pushed away the the parade whi was angered by his actions.

"Alright Chibi?"

Shoyo nodded as he calmly placed his books in his lockers, with furious people behind his back, although it was pretty normal, he was indeed popular in his few days at school, though he wasn't very socializing, he was a person everyone could love.

"Not gonna even thank me? Hmph, such terrible manners." Tooru pouted as he leaned into one of the lockers, as he watched the crowd disappear, scattering through the whole school.

Once Shoyo was done placing his belongings onto his locker, he bowed at Tooru as he thanked him, "Thank you.. I was always so bothered with them..."

He muttered as he left Tooru a blushing mess as he fell on the locker, irritating the owner of that locker he leaned onto.

"Ugh." The student tched as she just left, embarrassing Tooru right on the spot as the crowded hallways burster into gleeful laughter.
________________________