#001

𝐀 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬...
______________________

Shoyo crossed through the hallways as he feintly ignored the student who ran after him just to bother him even more.

"Do you need anything Noya-kun?..." Shoyo says in concern as the shorter responded with a grin as he sighed helplessly, letting the other just follow him.

"When are you gonna start playing volleyball again?! You know.. It was quite a shame when you left during highschool.."

"When I get a perfect score on my exams."

Shoyo blandly says as he closed his locker with Yuu confused as ever.."Ehh?! But you already get perfect marks!" Yuu yelled out in disbelief as Shoyo shut him up, never being just as bothered than ever, he looked down and said. "I just need to improve my grades.. " as he yawned tired...

Shoyo was never really a person with a great sleep schedule, often, during nights, even the deepest part of midnights.. He'd be staying up to risk his health but for the sake of his education.

Yuu sweat dropped, sincerely concerned for Shoyo's health and the fact he placed his own health on the line, just so he could stable his grades.

"Are you sure? Don't you need a rest sometimes?.."

"No, I know what's good
for me, I appreciate
your concern though."

He smiled, despite being on the peak of fainting, there was always a moment where he'd always appreciate his friends to the best!

"Waaaah! Shoyooo.... Tell me when someone bullies you! I'll get them back..!!!!" Yuu cried out as he hugged Shoyo tightly, baffling the other as he awkwardly hugged back, with no response.

"Haha uh.... " Shoyo muttered, speechless as he didn't completely understand Yuu's saying, either he was joking, or not.

"Leave poor Sho-chan alone, he's obviously uncomfortable."

"Oh, nothing like that.. Just a bit, you know, speechless..?" Shoyo shrugged with no other words to say as he looked at Yuu, clearly offended.

"Akiraa.. I think this.. Shortie, is about-AAH!" Yuu immediately interrupted him as he kicked his back, pushing him forward.

"What was that for?!" Akira yelled at Yuu as Shoyo pitifully looked at his friend who was probably pained from the sudden attack..

Shoyo knelt down and asked, "Are you alright? Any injuries?"

"No, I'm alright, thanks!" Yutaro smiled as Shoyo helped him stand up, ignoring the yells by the two who were supposingly arguing right behind them..

Shoyo look behind, sighing impopently as he smiles back at Yutaro. "They're pretty embarrassing, no?" Shoyo chuckles as the bell rang, indicating that it was time for classes, though, the two did not seem BOTHERED, and kept arguing..

"Ah uhm.. You could go, see you Hinata-san!" He waved as he watched Shoyo bow, walking towards his next class..