#003

-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hinataa-kunnn!" A girl called out behind him as he paused, looking back at the girl who was panting roughly as if she came from a marathon.

"S-something fell out of your locker and... I-IT MIGHT BE IMPORTANT-T!!!!" Hitoka blushed intesntly as she trembled, having a hard time giving it to Shoyo.

"Sorry Yachi-san, I'll make sure to be more careful.." Shoyo yawned opening his bag to secure his possession.

Hitoka nodded swiftly as she ran away in embarassment, tripping as he continued to sprint to wherever she was heading, caughting Shoyo offguard.

Shoyo sighed helplessly as he decided to just walk by himself overbearing the sounds of gleeful laughter from the students as he blandly just entered his classroom...

----------------------------------
AFTER CLASS

This periodt was pretty unusual, this time Shoyo was stressing himself over notes and kept repeating the same words in his head.

"Are you alright Hinata-kun?.. " Kenma mumbled as he patted Shoyo's head who was clearly troubled by both his notes and all the commotion around him.

Shoyo ignored the questions given to him as he continued to write continuously inside his notes.

(Ugh... My head.. Hurts...) Shoyo said as he fainted on his desk, tired as possible as Kenma sighed without hope, patting Shoyo.

(I wonder what's been stressing you.)

"Hey Kenma-san, do you mind giving Shoyo his meds?" Koushi bowed as he handed the medicine on the desk.

"What for?"

"Ehee.. Shoyo is pretty
sick right now and
Probably forgot to take
His meds.... "

K

enma nods as Koushi thanked him and went outside, though Kenma needed to get something from his dorm so he just left Shoyo alone quickly..
-----------------------------

"Ouhhh, what's thiss?" Atsumu wondered as he held the bottle of beds, observing it as his friend, Rin-𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨.. Anyways, Rin nudged him in annoyance, "That's obviously his, just leave it there." "I was just looking at it... " Atsumu sweats timidly as Rin just rolled his eyes, just leaning into his chair.

"Hey!" Shoyo jumps at the sudden yell as the two of them froze in silence baffling Shoyo, "Uh."