#005

As Shoyo walked away from the building, he took a second to have another glimpse of the soon night skies, feeling the nostalgic aurora as he looked down with a soft smile on his face, hurrying to make his way to his dorm before the storm would eventually become stronger.
...................................................................

He layed on his warm bed, dozing off starting at pure air as he heard the raindrops fall outside.

His imagination then ends, feeling startled as his phone endlessly rang from an unknown number.. "𝐻𝑢ℎ..?" (𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒-𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑛𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟..) He thought as he answered the phone.

"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜..?"

"𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑢ℎ... 𝐾𝑜𝑚𝑜-"

"𝑁𝑜."

Shoyo hanged up on the phone number, just as he was about to sleep, his phone rang once again, leaving him to just put his phone on silent and go back to sleeping.

...................................................................

"𝐻𝑚𝑝ℎ, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑒, 𝑜ℎ 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑝, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑛𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑆𝑎𝑘𝑢𝑠𝑎! 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠!"

"𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝.. 𝐼 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘! 𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛!"

"𝑁𝑜, 𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑢𝑠
𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑?"

"𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑜 𝑛𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑛!"

"𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤."

............................................................................
---------------------------------

Shoyo woke up for a second and took a moment to stare at the starry skies, with his eyes shining in amazement as she sat up and leaned closer to the window, looking up at the skies with his eyes saying..ᴛʜᴇ sᴋɪᴇs sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀs ɪᴛ ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.

He smiles at the atmosphere as he sat by the window, looking back at his messy study table, laughing quietly at the sight till he looked back at the skies.

He was just about to fall asleep until his phone started buzzing like KAY-RAY-ZEE! Dork diaries?!?!?1!!!

(𝐻𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦..?)

?)