Good Girl (Smut Chapter)

Denki opened the passenger door with haste, setting Izuku on the seat before closing the door and rushing into the driver side. He flipped the key, the caring coming alive before he twisted the wheel and slammed on the gas. The small car swerved on gravel before skurting up the drive. The blond thanked God he didn't live far, because once he had passed the Bakugo's and turned right on a back road his large house came into view.

He felt comfort once he saw the potted plants and red brick so he slowed down to turning into his parking space. Without saying a work Denki pulled the keys from the car and dashed to the passenger side. He grabbed Izuku, carrying him bridal style and trekked quickly inside.

His house was clean with white walls, cream colored funishings, and minor decor. Up the stairs he heard feet shuffle as his two Alpha's jerked down the stairs.

"Ducky? What's happeni-" Shinso was about to ask but he quickly covered his nose to block out Izuku's sweet heat scent. Jirou wasn't far behind but was quickly stopped by the same smell.

"It's Bakugo, Izuku can't be over there right now and I don't have the time to explain. So please move," Denki pleaded not even waiting for an answer before pushing past the Alphas. Izuku clutched his shirt, tears streaming down his cheeks as his body shook with pending heat.

Denki took the stairs two at a time before running down a corridor and into a room. Izuku fidgeted in the blonds arms but Denki hushed the greenette as he closed the door behind him.

Denki laid Izuku on the bed of the guestroom. His body was shaking as his body temperature spiked like his body was on fire. The blond kissed his knuckles as he whispered sweet nothings in his ear but the Omega just wailed with pain embedded in his voice.

"They don't want me anymore! I really am useless! Just a Deku!" The greenette wiggled as he screeched. Denki petted his hair as he tried to think of the right words to use.

"You are not useless, you're the most compationate person I've ever met. You're only feeling this way because of Bakugo, he forced you into heat and now..." Denki trailed off as he tugged the boys pants off to relieve his hard member. Izuku froze as he processed the action with uncertainty. The greenette stared up at the blond with a deer in the headlights look while Denki returned it with a small smile.

"I'm going to help you." The sentence itself wasn't what scared Izuku, it was the intent behind it. The Omega looked up and let out the tiniest whimper. He felt his breathing staggered but Denki placed his palm on Izuku's cheeks, giving it loving strokes.

"Denki, I'm scared," the boy whispered. His body started to shake again as another wave of his heat hit and the greenette panted as his heart pounded in his chest.

"Izuku you have to decide now. I won't help if you don't want me too, but you need to make a decision before your head gets foggy," Denki stressed as he rubbed his hand on Izuku's neck. The Omega bit his lip in thought. Wondering how this would effect all of them in the long run, but he didn't have time. His mind slowly started to get dizzy as his instincts wanted to take over.

"Please help me," Izuku whimpered and Denki nodded. Then like a flickering light Izuku was gone and replaced with a whining, wiggling form as slick poured out of him. Denki sucked in the scent, his minty chocolate smell made him mouth water. He licked his lips staring down at the greenette with a lust setting into his golden eyes.

"Denki please, touch me. I want you," Izuku whined but the blond didn't move. He was enjoying the sight in front of him. The way his nipples poke through his shirt, his slick covering the sheets with a crazed look in emerald irises. God he was sexy.

Izuku ran his hand down to his hard cock and wanted to stoke it but Denki gently moved his hand away. He smirked before placing a kiss on the smaller boys pink lips. The greenette hummed in contempt, wrapping his arms around the blonds neck and pulling him closer making the Omega grow with need.