40 ~ Aiden

*Please note that this chapter contains an intimate and sexual description*

"Excuse me?" I scoff, for the first time in my life, despite my extraordinary hearing abilities, am unsure if what I just heard really occurred. My little mate nervously shuffles forwards, pushing her way between my legs and standing there, squirming awkwardly. 

"I w-want you to take your pants off, s-so I can see." She stutters, and I can't withhold the gasp that leaves my mouth at her unexpected appeal. Brown's going crazy within me, begging to shift in order to wag his happy tail freely. I blink mechanically, using one set of fingers to pinch my wrist, testing if I'm dreaming or not. 

I know she's not joking, she hasn't figured out how to make one yet, so that can't be it. I watch as Essie shifts her gaze from me to the staircase, probably debating whether to stay or flee. If she does, I think for the safety of both of us, I shouldn't chase after her. However she turns to me more consciously, those big pretty, ebony eyes still fixated on the bulge in my pants. 

"P-Please." She whispers, I shudder, my eyes closing in the process. 

"Please?" I double check, gripping the arms of my chair. 

"Yeah." My mate sighs, releasing an irritated stretch of breath. Brown pecks at my joints, forcing me upright and colliding into Essie's frail body. I catch onto her waistline, stilling us both quickly, biting my lip when I notice her hands have found their way to my belt. This woman and wolf of mine, I complain internally, barely attaining any reign over Brown in this moment. 

I shift my seizing to her hips, swiftly lifting the little thing off the floor and onto the table. I can't help but groan at this position, my dick in perfect level to that precious spot between her legs, and if there's any place the new intake of food has been going to, it's her thighs. 

"Are you sure, little one?" I ask, my eyebrows scrunching to the middle of my forehead as Brown urges me to hurry. Essie releases her laughable grip on me, setting her hands in her lap elegantly; nodding her head and staring expectantly. Gulping, I begin unlooping each inch of leather out the holes of my belt, feeling over the metal section leisurely, wanting to give Essie time to think this through. Blood after blood is rushing up my shaft, fuelling my erection, constricting every bit of my pants and boxers. I've seen myself erect countless times, yet I'm scared tugging my pants down slightly, knowing it's going to look dangerous with her in-front of me. She starts fiddling her ankles together impatiently, the suspense messing with my tiny pet, so I peel my boxers past my hips and V-line; freeing my cock. It slaps against my stomach, chunks of pre-cum leaking out my tip and across my abs, veins have warped themselves around my base; all twitching and popping with the same goal. 

Now it's Essie's turn to gasp, and gasp she does, her jaw falling to the floor like mine did only a few minutes ago. She isn't letting up on the pacing of her eyes along my length, I adjust my posture anxiously, my hips swaying from side to side each time I direct my weight. Brown's quiet letting me acknowledge what he's seeing out his vision, increased heat comes out in red waves and circles from in-between her legs; alleviating some of the insecurity I'm feeling.

"There." I pant, unintentionally stopping Essie's quivering hand just short from touching my tip with my sudden dialogue. 

"N-No, you can touch it...I guess," I find myself blurting, despite this being the last thing I need, Brown's already so close to the surface. Although it's too late to pull back, her fingers closing in, almost scaring me as she builds up the tension; only to give my head a tiny poke with her index finger. It bobs back, generating a little yelp from my mate, and I stop the laugh wanting to leave my throat at the sight; not wanting to distract her again.