69 ~ Brown

*Please note that majority of this chapter is primarily sexual content*

It was just her stockings at first. It was only supposed to be her f*cking stockings. Yet, barely two minutes later, Essie's panties are at her ankles, and that skimpy bra unclasped to let me in. I'm lifting up her sweater, halting for a moment, my shoulders dropping, facial expression softening; as I make contact with her perky tits, nipples standing to attention. 

That captivated, I narrowly miss the feel of gentle fingers tug on the belt of my trousers. Whatever sexual tension we've created here, it's becoming more and more difficult to breathe. 

"Baby," I whimper, creating a path of kisses up her neck, while moving both hands to support her ass, in no way gripping the flesh there nicely. Essie drops her head on mine, not disagreeing with the hickeys I'm starting to place, legs deadly secure around my waist. 

"Tell me to stop. Sh*t, Essie, just tell me to stop." I can't hold back a growl, professing these words, but simultaneously placing my hand over her small one; where she's challenged with my belt. Demonstrating how to unlatch its hook, like a proper hypocrite, this girl has the biggest, most smug smile on her face. 

By now, Essie definitely understands the effect she has on us, the current effect she's having on my dick; staining my boxers with overflowing pre-cum. I'm glancing from those big, black eyes, to the purple and red mess I've left across her neck.

"I want you to keep kissing me, Brown," She requests breathlessly, chest heaving up and down. I want to be respectful and remain eye contact, but then again, nothing about this position is respectful. 

"Where do you want my lips, sweet girl?" Obediently, I query, ready to have her pussy back in our mouth if that's what she's craving. However, I'm surprisingly not directed to my knees. No, instead, I'm grappling to control the drool leaving my mouth; watching Essie squeeze & play with her own breasts. 

A few seconds, and she's yelping when half my free cock slaps into her thigh. Slightly jealous, I push her hands away, promptly sucking a nipple into my mouth whilst cupping the other. We both moan concomitantly, and I make sure to switch from each breast, giving both divided attention. 

"B-Brown," Essie tries communicating, but keeps cutting off with her own noises. She navigates the tiny space between us, reaching my boxers, handling my hard, dripping cock, out, now completely. I curse upon realising our mate is far from done, rubbing her bare cunt along my tip. 

"Essie Williams. What do you want to happen, right now? What would you like me to do?" I whisper with an inevitable groan, feeling these body parts of ours touch - slick with arousal, is almost too much. 

"Can't you feel how wet I am for you?" Essie answers with a question, one that sends shivers down my spine. That provokes an inch of my claws out and into the fatty flesh of her ass. I'm frozen when my actions only cause more bodily lube, her pussy lubricating to the point she's dripping down to my balls. Keeping my forehead between this woman's chest, I crane so I can watch the gorgeous sight, her little folds trying to accomodate the width of me. I'm content just admiring for a while, slowly dragging my length up and down, occasionally around her searing entrance with my tip. She's whimpering, scratching the back of my neck in pure need, becoming way too needy for me to resist. 

"You've got such a perfect, pretty pussy, Essie. Did we ever tell you that?" I genuinely wonder, placing my thumb at the top of her clit, slowly caressing. 

Essie is about to answer, until I hear the unmistakeable sound of that one creaking floorboard. She must've noticed my abrupt mood change, because she glances over my shoulder, and then instantly cowers into my chest. 

"Ahem!" Collin repetitively fake coughs, probably making his way up the staircase before - No, he should've been able to hear, or at-least definitely smell what was going on. If that man is really interrupting to be funny, I'll push him over the ledge. 

"You'd have better turned around, Collin. Right f*cking now." I seethe, despite that I know he can't have seen anything, only his Luna's legs gripping my waist. Our height & size is such a stark contrast to Essie's figure, with my back facing someone, she could easily hide in the front of me. Adjusting her sweater to its former, sheltering position, I use the tip of my shoe to kick up her skirt, that I can catch it. 

"Don't be embarrassed, or worried, because we'll be finishing this little interaction." I assure our mate, genuinely too, because after feeling my cock between her pussy folds, I need more. Blushing furiously, she just nods, holding onto either shoulder of mine for balance, as I help Essie back into the mini skirt. 

"You'll get to our room now. Start packing for the trip into town, yeah?" Suggesting, and getting to her feet before she can take the underwear. I shove the wet thing in my pocket, I don't know why Aiden lets her wear them when she's not menstruating. 

"But, Brown-" Essie murmurs, but I give the flustered one a strict nudge, possibly giving her ass a tiny slap goodbye. 

"On your way, pet." I grin, watching in amusement as she tries to pull herself together, flattening down the strands of hair I triggered to stand. I'm actually still smiling when Essie's long gone into our bedroom, patting down my belt to ensure I've got it back on, nothing to stick out when I'm facing Colin. Oh, Colin. 

He's already shrinking away, and rightfully so. 

"This is important, Alpha! I promise. You know I wouldn't interrupt if it wasn't." He reminds, holding up his hands to try feign innocence, but there's no covering that dirty twinkle in his right eye. 

"You're pushing it." I warn, closing in the distance to where he was standing, the little perv. 'When is Aiden coming back?'  I think I hear him mumble, which has never fed my ego any better.