Fight or flight, I'd rather die than having to choose

☆彡

"Do you have everything with you, Shinonome-kun?" Rui inquired as he packed the essentials for their vacation. Well, holiday isn't the right word because it was really just a one week school trip to a luxury beach resort in Okinawa with Miyamasuzaka Girls' Academy, a reward for both schools for winning the biggest highschool play collaboration in Osaka, seriously it was a huge event and people loved it, so Akito is hoping for another event like that next year round.

"Yep, just need my headphones and charger- speaking of which, where are they anyways..." Akito looked at the mountain of mess he created while packing for his belongings and essentials for the trip, and at the room itself, which was actually quite messy due to his roommate's robot scraps. "Should really clean this room up," Akito said while making his way to the mountain of well, his stuff that he trashed around and began searching through it while also cleaning it up. "Okay, got all that I need."

"You're done?" The taller boy asked while dragging his suitcase from the bathroom, what was Rui even searching in the bathroom anyways...

"Oya, you cleaned up your mess already?"

"Yep, since we won't be here for a week you should also clean up those metal scraps of yours. Don't want cockroaches living here and making our lives worse." Rui only chuckled and went to clean up his own mess; seriously, if they were a bit more organized the room wouldn't even be a mess everyday without a doubt.

"What the hell are you guys taking so long for?"

The voice that belongs to none other Shiraishi An came from the door of his dorm, oh great, someone he doesn't need to see at whatever time it is currently. "The bus is leaving in like 6 minutes and you guys are still cleaning your room? I've told you already that you guys should've done that the night before!"

Honestly if there was a mute button Akito would've spam pressed it to shut one of the members of the committee up. "Yea yea, quit your blabbering it's only gonna get us to nowhere."

"I'm not sure about you, Shinonome-kun, but I'm done." Rui dragged his suitcase to the hallway of their dorm building, and Akito only stared at him before following suit and putting his own suitcase beside Rui's and checking their room again to make sure nothing had been forgotten. Thankfully, nothing appeared to have been left behind, and they proceeded to the school's main entrance, only to discover that there were only two buses left.

"What happened to the other buses? Shouldn't there be more?"

An only sighed at the two and walked towards the bus she was assigned with. Not wanting to be left by his own bus, Rui quickly made his way towards his, therefore leaving Akito by himself trying to figure out why there were only two buses left. "Oi, otouto-kun! Are you gonna join us or what?" Akito stepped into the bus, his suitcase had already been loaded off into the bus trunk so he only had to bring his backpack with him. "Well, well look who finally decided to join us."

"Shut it, Akiyama, It's 6 in the morning. I don't need you teasing me right now."

Mizuki only giggled and ushered Akito to take a seat all the way at the back of the bus. Holy fucking shit, no way he was going to spend the rest of his time alone, at the back of the bus, without anyone bothering him. Not that he was complaining since he has space for himself, but it was really only to get them to the airport. Right, their school wasn't the brightest.

He just hopes that an eighteen minute nap is alright for his body since waiting for the plane would definitely be a pain in the ass. The boy got himself comfortable then closed his eyes, he just hopes that he'll sit next to someone quiet in the plane, though he could only hope.