My Life's one never-ending Carnival

🥞

"...Please remain seated with your seat belt securely fastened, until the "Fasten Seat Belt" sign has been turned off. When it's safe to do so..." the newly awoken redhead ignored the crackling voice of the flight attendant, too busy waking up his best friend and his sister so they could get out of the plane a lot quicker, he really didn't want to arrive last again to the bus.

"Are we in Okinawa already?" Ena asked the teen who was looking at the window intensely, still tired due to the fact she didn't get enough sleep. She didn't hear him answering once but it was enough confirmation that they're in Okinawa.

The purple haired boy besides Akito only yawned, turning off his phone and putting it in his pocket, since they still haven't properly stopped (parked?) the plane, he stole a few of the flight accommodations they gave to him, and maybe a few loose screws that he can use on future inventions.

"Are you seriously stealing the chair's loose screws?" Rui only chuckled, ignoring the teen beside him who looked at him with disdain, "And this is why I avoid getting seen with you, Kamishiro-senpai." his sister turned to frown at him, shaking her head at his behavior.

"Fufu, it's quite alright Ena. Akito-kun may be blunt but he doesn't mean it."

("No, I meant it."

"You fucking apologize you piece of shit." Rui giggled at their quarrels, it would be nice if he himself had siblings so he doesn't feel lonely at home, but it'll be a pain to take care of them when he can't even take care of himself properly.)

Minori stretched her arms while waiting for her siblings' arrival. She hopes that they won't cause problems since they were designated to sit beside each other. It wasn't her duty to keep her siblings in check, but oh well she loves them too much to really care.

"Minori!" the girl looked towards the source of the voice which was a speeding Akito with Ena trailing behind him. She waved towards them, Akito sprinting to hug the smaller sibling since it had been hours since they were separated, Minori patted his back smiling at his rather clingy behavior. "Thank God, I thought I had to stay with the crazy bitch."

Their oldest sibling let out a huge gasp at Akito's words, smacking his head in retaliation. "You're such a fucking asshole!"

Mizuki along with Mafuyu noticed the trio, immediately they ran towards Ena who was still scolding the ginger in Minori's hold. At their arrival, Ena was pulled aside forcing the girl in a conversation thus sparing Akito this time from her wrath.

Minori patted the ginger's back releasing him from her hold, he visibly deflated though he hid it behind a nonchalant act. Unfortunately for Akito, his sister has a keen eye for his demeanor.

One of their teachers called everyone to line up and get their belongings from the baggage claim. Eventually after checking again they finally set off to the resort, arriving just in time so they can check in to their rooms.

"I thought it'll take us a lot longer to check in," Rui spoke as they stood in line to grab their room card. "Looks like we're roommates again, Shinonome-kun."

Akito could only groan, snatching their room card leaving Rui behind. He should go out after settling his things in his room, maybe immediately out to the beach. With the agonizing heat of Okinawa summer it was a wonder how he's still able to live in 3 layers of hoodies.