Panic Attack

Y/N has an anxiety disorder and struggles with panic attacks frequently, ever since Natasha learned about this she tries to help Y/N the best she can so now Natasha is Y/N's 'go to' person in these times.

———————————————

Natashas POV:

"Miss Romanoff, Y/N's heart rate is at 140bpm, i believe she is experiencing a severe panic attack" I hear Jarvis alerting me.

I don't even respond, I rush to Y/N's bedroom as quick i can only to find her on her bedroom floor curled up in a ball with tears streaming down her face.

" oh dorogoy (sweetheart)" I whisper as I approach Y/N, crouching down to her level.

I places my hands on Y/N's knees attempting to stop them from shaking, god i wonder what happened that caused her to be in this state!

"Y/N, look at me love" I say cupping her face lifting it in attempt to get her to face me trying to snap her back into reality. She does as i say and her Y/E/C eyes wander over to mine.

"Good, right now follow my breathing okay, in through your nose, hold for 5 seconds, out through your mouth, hold for 5 seconds, can you repeat that for me?" I says as i hold the poor girl.

After a few minutes, Y/N's breathing starts to regulate, I lift her up from the floor and walks her to her bed. I don't ask Y/N what it was all about, i usually wait till she's ready to talk.

I don't want to force her to talk right now so i just sit on her bed while she lays with her head in my lap as i carefully play with her hair till she eventually falls asleep.

Half an hour later I wake up while Y/N is laid on top of me, i message Wanda for help as i need to get Y/N off me without waking her up. Thankfully she sees my message instantly, to be honest, the little witch is glued to her phone.

Not even a minute later, i hear a faint knock on Y/N's bedroom door. "Come in Wands" I whisper, loud enough for her to hear.
Wanda enters Y/N's room and smiles at us both.
"Aww, how could you possibly want to move her? she looks so comfortable and you both look so cute" Wanda chuckles.
"Witchy, i swear to god if you don't get this kid off me i wi-"
"Alright alright, i'll move her calm down" Wanda cuts me off.

She then uses her magic to gently lift Y/N off of me and i slip out from underneath her super slow so i don't wake her up. Wanda then places her back down on her bed and i place her blanket over her and kiss her forehead before i leave her room.

———————————————

Author Note -

Hey guys, i hope you're all doing well!

This is my first time writing anything on here, i'm so sorry it's kinda short.

Please let me know if you have any requests and i will try my very best.

Thank you for reading <3