Miss Romanoff (adopted)

Y/N's POV:

I wake up for school at 7:30 every morning.
I get out of bed and go downstairs to have breakfast with the rest of the kids that live in the foster home with me.

"Y/N are you ready for college?!" Mrs Stone asks.
Mrs Stone is a moody old lady that runs the orphanage that i unfortunately have been living in since i was 6, i am now 17, i've literally lost all hope in getting adopted.

"Mrs Stone I'm in my pajamas, i've just got out of bed, do i look like i'm ready for college?" i ask sarcastically.
"Less of that attitude young lady! Get yourself sorted right now!"

I storm off upstairs to my room and throw on a pair of skinny denim jeans and a sand coloured hoodie. When i've finished getting myself ready, i leave the house without saying a word and i make my way to college.

When i arrive, i walk straight to my first class which is Russian, i like my Russian class but i only have one problem. Miss Romanoff.
Now Miss Romanoff is lovely, but with my mix of lack of parents and my issues in general, it's hard to not be attached. My desk is right in front of hers so she can "keep an eye on me incase i need help with work" but i know it's cause she knows i don't really have friends and she doesn't want me to be alone.

I usually spend my breaks and lunches with her and she usually asks me how my days have been at the foster house, i've told her about how mean Miss Stone is towards me.

I walk into my class early.
"Y/N, good to see you" i hear Miss Romanoff say as soon as i enter her room. "Hi Miss Romanoff!" i reply with a smile on my face.
"Y/N? how would you like to come over after school?" she asks, "umm, sure but isn't that against like, you know, the LAW?!"
Miss Romanoff just giggles at my response "Y/N calm down, i've already spoke with college and they said it's absolutely fine with your situation"

Before i even get to respond, all the students enter the room chattering away so i go and sit at my desk, Miss Romanoff has given me her notebook to draw in while i'm listening to her lectures so i stop drawing in my work book.

~Time Skip to end of school~

My classes were all boring, well apart from Miss Romanoffs of course. At the end of the day, i go back to her classroom as she doesn't finish working for another hour yet.

"Hi Miss" i say as i enter her room.
"Y/N i'm so sorry i've got a bit more paperwork to do, would you be alright to wait for me?" she asks.
"Of course" i reply and she hands me her notebook for me to continue my drawings.

Just in time i finish my drawing and Miss Romanoff finishes the last of her paperwork, we leave college and head out to her car and i jump into the passenger seat and she sets off driving.

As we pull into her driveway, i can't help but admire her home, it's quite big to say she lives alone. We exit the car and she unlocks her front door.

Oh. My. God.

"You have a beautiful home Miss Romanoff!!"
"Thank you Y/N but please, call me Natasha".
"Natasha, got it" i respond.

"What would you like for dinner? I could order pizza? Chinese? It's completely up to you" Natasha asks me.
"Umm would chinese be okay?" i ask shyly.
She just smiles and nods her head.

Around an hour goes by and we hear a knock on the door, Natasha goes to answer it and brings in our food. "Here", she throws me a remote, "put something on". I put on (your favourite film) and we sit and watch it while eating.

After we've eaten, Natasha puts out plates in the sink and comes back into the living room and sits next to me.
After 10 more minutes i feel my eyes closing and i lay my head on her shoulder. She notices that i'm falling asleep, "Y/N sweetheart, come on it's time for bed" she says softly. I groan and follow her upstairs into her room.

She grabs me some comfy clothes out of her wardrobe for her to sleep in.
"Thank you Mi- Natasha"
"That's alright dorogoy, now go get changed and i'll show you to the spare room."
I do as she says and i get changed and fold my clothes that i was previously wearing neatly.
She takes me to her spare room and i climb into the bed.

Natasha's POV:

After Y/N gets settled and get into the spare bed, i sit next to her and play with her hair.
"Y/N?"
"Mhm?" she hums.
"The reason i asked you to stay tonight is because i would like to adopt you, would that be something you'd like?"

Her face lights up, it's clear i have my answer while her eyes fill with tears.
"Yes, i would love that" she responds and i continue to play with her hair till she falls asleep.

"Good night sweetheart" i say, kissing her forehead and leaving her room to go to my own.

———————————————

I'm sorry i haven't wrote for the one shots for a few days, i've been working on my book called "Adopted by Natasha Romanoff"

I hope you're all okay and looking after youselves!! Thank you so much for reading <3

Remember that this is a safe place x