Sugar Rush

Sooo, Y/N is NOT allowed skittles, like at all she goes WILD...
But what happens when there's a sneaky sweet deal between Y/N and Peter?

———————————————

Y/N's POV:

The time is 5pm and all the avengers are in the cinema room, i'm sat with peter while watching a film that Tony insists on forcing all of us to watch. This is so boring.

Peter notices my lack of interest in the film and asks if i want to share his sweets (skittles to be precise)..
"Peter you know i'm not allowed those, Nat will kill me" I say looking towards my girlfriend who is far too engrossed in the movie to even know what's going on around her.
"She's not looking, quick Y/N just eat them" Peter whispers while chuckling to himself.

I look at the sweets, then i look at Nat, i quickly poor a handful of skittles into my mouth.

Not even 10 minutes later i start fidgeting, Peter tells me that we should sneak away and hide from them all knowing full well i'd be down for that idea seeing as this film would have knocked me to sleep if it wasn't for this sugar rush i'm having at this moment in time.

Me and Peter scurry out of the room as quiet and quickly as we can making sure none of the avengers see or hear us. We then leave the compound into the huge back garden and i start and climb the tallest tree.
Peter starts swinging round the trees with his web shooters.
"Woohoo" Peter screams.

Natasha's POV -

I lost interest in this film ages ago, i've literally just been daydreaming while staring at the screen. Remind me to never let Tony pick the films again.
I glance over to Y/N's seat and then i realize that both her and Peter have disappeared 'well this is just great.' i think to myself..
Peter and Y/N are TROUBLE when they're left alone so i need to find them as soon as possible.

That's when i hear a scream.
Peter. Screams.

Me and the avengers quickly run outside of the compound to see what is going on and Y/N IS SO HIGH UP A TREE.

I storm outside "Y/N get down before you fall and hurt yourself!!"
"NEVER" she yells.

Am i seriously going to have to get this girl out of this tree. Actually no, i'm not going to.

"Y/N GET OUT OF THAT TREE OR-"
"Don't worry Miss Romanoff, i will get her down" says Peter shyly knowing it's his fault she is in this sugar rush mess.

Peter uses his web shooters to swing up to Y/N and bring her down safely to the ground.
"You are in big trouble Miss Y/L/N" I say throwing her over my shoulder.

It's now been an hour since Y/N's sugar rush incident, all of the avengers are in the sitting room, Y/N and I are sat on the sofa, i'm pretty sure she's coming down from her sugar high cause her eyes are half closed and her head keeps flopping. I lay her head on my lap and gently play with her head and in the click of a finger. Boom. Asleep.

———————————————
Author Note:

Tbh sugar rush and climbing trees is fun, until it's not lol.

Anywayyy, i hope you're all okay!! thank you for reading.
Suggestions are always open :)

I'm sorry if these are shocking, again i've never really wrote before <3