Ugly painting

After Chanel made some delicious food for Miaura, she had fallen asleep on the couch to a hunger games movie. Chanel tucked her in with a blanket and turned off the tv, then walked back in to the bedroom where Peeta was.

"Oh hey." He said still having his eyes on that god damn painting.

"Yeah hey to you too." Chanel said sounding rather pissed off. "For your information she's sleeping on the couch, if you care."

"What? Oh sorry this painting is just fascinating. What did you say?" Peeta said turning around for once to face her, looking confused since he didn't hear a word she said.

"It doesn't matter now. I'm going to bed." Chanel said as she was putting on her pajamas. It was full of hunger games, she's a very big hunger games fan.

Peeta, of course, noticed the pajamas and suddenly seemed interested. "You know.. I participated in the hunger games. Not by choice of course but-"

"Yeah, i know, i saw." she said cutting him off and getting under the covers. It hadn't even been a day together and she already didn't like him. Strange.

Peeta still tried to make effort into the conversation though, he wasn't just gonna give up like that.

"Well it's a nice pajamas. I look very handsome on it!" He said as he flexes his very handsome muscles..

That wasn't gonna work though, Chanel still chose to ignore him and his remarks. He wasn't gonna listen when she spoke, so why would she when he did?

He sat down on the bed putting a hand on her shoulder. "Look, I'm sorry for not listening before.. and before that. But i promise by the time you wake up tomorrow i'll make an effort into what you're saying and listen. And hopefully respond.." He giggled.

Not the time to be making jokes but it still cracked her up.. She didn't show it though. "Goodnight, Peeta." She said turning off the bed lights, not looking at him.

"Whatever.." He mumbled hoping she didn't hear it as he got ready for bed as well.

Tomorrows gonna be a fun day. 😒