His Wife

Jungkook woke up to a palm roaming around his torso.

He slowly opened his eyes just to see Chaeyoung's blonde hair. Her head was lying on his chest while her fingers now kept poking his abs, followed by a series of cute giggles.

This woman absolutely loves my body. My hour-long gym session was totally worth it. ୧(^ 〰 ^)୨

"Gosh... I still can't believe I can finally touch these abs whenever I please," she mumbles as her palm continues to caress Jungkook's torso.

Jungkook was becoming more sensitive. And the situation got more difficult for him when he felt Chaeyoung's lips kissing each of his abs.

He bit his lower lip, trying to keep himself under control. Damn... You had no idea what you were doing to me, Chaeyoung.

He could feel his length hardening.

His wife abruptly stopped touching him. When he felt her move her head away from his torso, he immediately shut his eyes.

He tries to catch a fleeting glance of his wife, who now has her hands over her mouth and her eyes are wide open.

What happened to her? He mused.

He then followed her gaze and realized she was staring at the bulge on his white boxer shorts. The outline of his hard on is visible.

"Oh my God! What have I done?" Jungkook can't help but chuckle.

Chaeyoung, whose cheeks had turned crimson red, turned around to find her husband fully awake. "J-Jungkook... I..." she stammered.

Jungkook sat up, leaning back against the headboard, taking off his boxer shorts and placing them on the side of the bed, his length now proudly standing up to his navel.

Chaeyoung was rendered speechless. She's frozen in place, her gaze fixed on her husband's proud cock. She wishes she could just run outside and hide, but she can't move a muscle.

Jungkook lifted her onto his lap. "Like what you're seeing, Babe?" he teased her.

Her mind was blank, to be honest. "Would you like to touch it?" Jungkook asked, but she kept mum.

"You can touch it," he urged, guiding her hand towards his length. "Then you can stroke it up and down," he spoke as he held her hand and demonstrated how to jerk off. Chaeyoung was screaming inside.

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! HOLY- I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING!

Chaeyoung stares at his length thoroughly. The girth was big, and it's about 8 inches in length.

I'M HOLDING HIS... AHHH!!! DAMN... IT'S BIG... AND LONG... AND HARD... AND VEINY... AND I LOVE THE FEELING OF TOUCHING IT. (♡ω♡ )

She was brought back to reality when she heard him grunting and groaning.

"I don't think I can take this." She mumbles unconsciously.

"Y-you can... t-take it, B-babe...ahhh..." He's panting now as Chaeyoung starts to fasten her pace on his length.

"Does this make you feel good, Babe?" She whispers seductively. She doesn't know where she mustered the courage to say it.

"Fuck... Yes! Keep going, Babe." He pleaded, and she immediately obliged, giving him what he wanted.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but notice his expression. As he fixed his gaze on hers, his eyes were filled with lust, and his jaw clenched as he sensed his orgasm approaching.

She could feel herself getting soaked down there. So she began to rub her clothed crotch against Jungkook's thigh while stroking his length quickly up and down.

And when Chaeyoung squeezes his hard on, his hips trust upward, following his wife's strokes, and after a few seconds, his orgasm shoots up, coating his abs as well as Chaeyoung's hand.

He leans against the headboard, trying to catch his breath, but he can feel the wetness on Chaeyoung's center, despite the fact that it's still hidden by her pajamas.

When he came down from his high, he looked at his wife, whose eyes were filled with desire. The way she was subtly grinding on his thigh indicated she was aroused. "Jungkook..." She whispered and he understood her situation.

He kisses her fervently and strokes her back up and down with his left hand, while his right hand fondles inside her panties. He rubbed circles around her clit, eventually causing her to moan faintly against his lips. He stroked her fold while massaging her bundle of nerves. "You feel good, Babe?"

"Oh yes... hmmm... keep going, Babe." He felt Chaeyoung clutching his back, so he continued to pleasure her, moving his other hand from her back to toy her nipples. "Ahhh... Babe... I feel like... hmmm... I'm about to-ahhh!" She screams as she cums, throwing her body on his whilst still he continues to massage her clit.

Chaeyoung was heavily breathing on his shoulder, still unable to believe what had just happened.

"Did I just experience what they called an orgasm?" She inquired, her face flushed.

Jungkook chortles and kisses her on the side of the head. "Yes, Babe, I'm sure you like the feeling."

She gives a small nod. "Yeah, I've never felt this way before; it's euphoric and addictive; I think I need more Babe."

Jungkook pushes her shoulder away from his body in order to gaze at her face. "Next time, Babe, we'll take it slow, remember?" He kissed her lips. "And I'm sure someone overheard us."

Sungjin grunted on the other side of the room, irritated that he had awoken to a scream. He peered at the clock on his bedside table and saw that it was only 5 a.m. Holy shit! They're not done yet? I slept with an earphone last night, but damn... Jungkook's wife was so loud. He sits up and bangs his fist against the wall. "Are you two done now?! I still want to sleep!" he exclaims. The other room became deafeningly quiet.

I'm going to give them a good scolding later. He mused, shaking his head.

He tried to close his eyes, but he couldn't sleep at all. He vividly remembers meeting a woman in Seoul. He took a deep breath. He doesn't know the woman, yet she's quite eye-catching and suits his ideal type. "Her husband was such a lucky bastard. Tsk...tsk..."

His annoyance reverted at the speed of light when he left his bedroom for breakfast and then saw Jungkook. He was about to confront him regarding the couple's bedroom activities when he saw her—his brother's wife—and he was frozen on the spot.

Fuck! This can't be... It's her—the woman at the grocery store who borrowed my phone the other day!