Needs

Jungkook was resting against the door, watching his wife breastfeed their baby. He smiles at the sight. He can't believe how much his life has changed since meeting her a year ago.

Before meeting Chaeyoung, his life was complete turmoil, full of uncertainties, starting with his work, love life, and purpose in life.

He could never thank Chaeyoung enough for coming into his life, for giving him a reason to live, for motivating him to work hard at his job and achieve more in life but more importantly, for giving him his dream, a family.

Baby Jeonsan is already three months old, and he has accepted that the face of their son is the exact replica of his wife.

He's glad that Chaeyoung's body has now back to the way it is before except her breast that was now a little bigger than before. He remember how much Chaeyoung was stress for gaining weight.

"I've gotten bigger," she grumbles.

Jungkook gives her a backhug and kisses the back of her head. "Stop stressing yourself, Babe; your body will be back in no time, and even if it doesn't, you're still the sexiest woman in my eyes."

"You're not going to find another woman wh-?" Jungkook shushed her. He turns her body to face him. She's still frowning.

"Babe, I assure you that you're the only woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you, Jeon Chaeyoung. Only you. Stop overthinking." Jungkook reassured his wife.

He walks towards Chaeyoung, who glances up when she hears footsteps. "Hey, Babe, you look divine with that new haircut."

Jungkook sat close to his wife and kissed her tenderly. "I know you prefer that I have short hair rather than long hair, so I went to a salon after work to get a haircut."

Chaeyoung gives him an affectionate smile. "You really know me."

Jungkook shrugged. "Of course," he says, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder. "Chae... It's been months since we've made love," he says gently. "Can we finally do it again? I miss touching you so much."

Chaeyoung was perplexed. She was so consumed with caring for their baby that she entirely overlooked her husband's needs. "Babe, I'm sorry. I was so focused on Jeonsan that I forgot about your needs." She looks at him apologetically. "Of course we can, Kookie. Being a first-time mom was really something and fulfilling, you know," she chuckles joyfully. "I'm sorry, my big baby; I'll make it up with you later."

Jungkook gave her a smug smile. "You better be, babe; I can't wait to have you again," he remarked in a sing-song way.

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at him. "You are such a pervert."

"Only when it comes to you, Jeon Chaeyoung." He winks at her.

"But it's perfectly fine to do it again, right? It's been three months since you gave birth."

Chaeyoung gives a nod. "Yeah, I just don't feel the need to be touched until now, but Dr. Kim said it's very common for a new mom to feel this way."

Jungkook let out a sigh. "Because you're stressing yourself out too much, Babe, especially after giving birth, and you gain weight; but now that you're back to your sexy self, perhaps we could warm it up to get your libido back up."

Chaeyoung didn't respond since her attention was drawn to their baby, who appeared to be staring at her. "Awww, my baby Jeonsan, are you full now?" She cooed, then rose to her feet and propped the baby up so he could burp.

Jungkook felt ignored. He knew it was petty of him to feel like this. But he also needed his wife, but her entire focus now was on their son. He slowly stood up and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

•••

Chaeyoung was getting ready for bed after the baby had fallen asleep, and she had placed him in his crib when Jungkook emerged from the bathroom wearing only his boxer shorts. He's as hot as ever. She yawned while biting her bottom lip and lied on her side on the bed. When she heard footsteps approaching, she shut her eyes.

Jungkook sighed, which she could hear. He was clearly sexually frustrated, as she could tell. She felt terrible since she knew how much her husband enjoyed being intimate with her.

She felt the bed dip when Jungkook laid down next to her. His hands instinctively go for her waist as he draws his body closer to her. He then kissed her forehead and murmured, "I love you, Chae. Goodnight." He caressed her cheeks before leaning in to kiss her lips again. Chaeyoung gently opened her eyes and grasped his neck, kissing him deeper, which shocked him.

But he immediately smiles and gives the same enthusiasm to his wife. "You have no idea how much I miss this," he moans, diving in for another kiss on Chaeyoung's lips.

He sat up, took off his boxers and undressed Chaeyoung.

He kissed her tenderly and lovingly touched her sides. He then kissed her jaw, neck, and shoulders, prompting a gasp from Chaeyoung.

"Keep going, babe... ahhh..." Chaeyoung begs.

He then sucked on one of her nipples with his mouth. Chaeyoung was taken aback when he tasted her milk. "No wonder Jeonsan enjoys drinking here; your milk was very tasty, Babe," he grins.

Chaeyoung punches his arm with amusement. "Stop that, continue to please me, Babe," she urged, and Jungkook instantly complied.

He continued to kiss her, supporting her with his left hand and stroking his shaft with his right.

He grinned as he muttered, "Ride me, babe."

"Sure, Babe." Chaeyoung replied breathlessly.

He gradually moved her up onto him, holding her hips for support. She sat on top of him and slowly slid his shaft into her. When she started moving on top of him, she was already moaning incessantly, and Jungkook joined in.

"Oh fuck, I miss being inside you, babe," he sighed again, and he began moving in sync with her to meet her hips, she bouncing on top of him and quickening her pace.

"Ahh J- Jungkook, this feels so good," she whispered, sighing. She kept turning her head sideways, enjoying all the pleasure; their bed was creaking as well.

He gripped her ass cheek and spanked it softly as she leaned forward to him, kissing him passionately while still bouncing on top of him.

They're almost at their climax, and Jungkook thrusts upward, meeting his wife's thrust. They both shouted each other's names as they released their juices.

Chaeyoung embraces her husband, leaning her head on his shoulder, still panting, and trying to catch her breath. Jungkook didn't pull out his now softening length. He caresses his wife's back and kisses the side of her head.

Their still-entangled bodies were both slick from sweat after an intense lovemaking session. When they both come down, Chaeyoung looks at him in the eyes. "I didn't know I'd also miss this until now. Thank you for making me feel good, babe. I love you so much."

"Thank you for everything too, Babe. I love you always. By the way, Mom will come tomorrow to take care of Jeonsan for a week."

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows, and Jungkook answered her unsaid question, "We're going somewhere special tomorrow."

A/N:

Few chapters left. Thank you to everyone who supported this book. 💗🤗