Celebration

Chaeyoung was pregnant for three weeks!

No wonder that she occasionally feels nauseous. Her husband had noticed that her breasts were more tender than usual the day before. She also has a heightened sense of smell, which prompted her to consult an OB-GYN. And now it's official: She is indeed pregnant.

She wanted Jungkook to accompany her, but she decided to go alone so she wouldn't disappoint him if she wasn't pregnant.

She is eager to return home. She can't wait to share the good news with her husband. She could already imagine how he would react when she delivered the news he had been waiting for.

When she arrived at their home, she noticed her husband arranging their photos in the living room. He took his time arranging some of their favorite photos in their home.

When he notices her, he immediately stops what he is doing and embraces and kisses his wife on the lips.

"I have good news, babe," Chaeyoung said immediately.

Jungkook gives her a warm smile. "Can you tell me what it is?"

"I'm pregnant!" she exclaimed.

Jungkook is speechless. "Y-you're pregnant, Babe?" Chaeyoung enthusiastically nods.

"I'm going to be a dad?" Jungkook still can't believe what he just heard.

Chaeyoung chuckles. "Yes, Babe, our little angel is on its way!"

Jungkook became emotional. He's been looking forward to this day, and it feels surreal. He wraps his arms around his wife. "You have no idea how grateful I am right now, Babe; thank you so much."

He pushes himself away from her and screams at the top of his lungs. "I'm going to be a dad!" He smiles through his tears. "I love you so much, Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung was ecstatic. Jungkook knelt down and kissed her stomach. "I can't wait to see you, our little angel. Mommy and Daddy are both excited to meet you. We will promise to take care of you and to love you with all of our hearts. We will always protect you. We love you, baby."

He then stood up and kissed his wife once more. "I love you, babe."

"And I love you as well, babe," Chaeyoung responded.

Jungkook wasted no time in seizing his wife's lips once more. He's so overjoyed that he wants Chaeyoung to know how much he adores her. How grateful he is that she came into his life and fulfilled his dream of having a family. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around his neck as he snaked his arms around her waist. Just as he was about to deepen the kiss, the front door burst open, revealing Sungjin, Woonie, Go Eun, his parents, her sister Ryujin, and her grandma, all of whom were gaping at the two of them.

They quickly parted, with Chaeyoung looking down, embarrassed, and Jungkook acting casually.

Ryujin swallows and clears her throat. "Isn't it too early for sex?"

Woonie looks perplexed at her father. "What is sex, Dada?"

Ryujin complains after her grandmother slaps her on the arm. "Shut your mouth, Ryujin. We have a child with us right now," she told her.

Sungjin scratched the back of his neck as he considered how to respond to the child. Go Eun, take a candy from her pocket, and hand it to Woonie, who happily eats it and forgets about her question.

"Anyway, why did you call us here, Chaeyoung?" her grandmother inquired.

"Could you guys settle down first?" Jungkook requested.

Every seat in the living room was occupied. "We're celebrating today," Chaeyoung began. "I'm three weeks pregnant," she cheerfully informs them.

Everyone cheered, especially Jungkook's parents and Chaeyoung's grandmother. They both received congratulations from everyone, and even little Woonie was excited to meet their baby and promised to love and protect the little angel.

A few minutes later, Jungkook's friends Vernon, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Minghao arrived and congratulated the couple. Yeji and his twin, Hyunjin, arrived after the group.

They were all casually conversing, and their friends were betting on whether it was a boy or a girl, causing Chaeyoung and Jungkook to shake their heads in disbelief.

When the food arrived, everyone was enjoying the moment. Ryujin also announced that the collaboration project between the two biggest distilleries is doing perfectly fine and will be out on the market after a month.

Jungkook squad were all excited since they are huge fans of the two companies' liquor, and Ryujin promised them that they would be one of the first people to taste the new product, which made them do a celebration dance. Hyunjin, Yeji, and Ryujin join the fun.

♪┌|∵|┘♪  ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ) (「'・ω・)「 └|∵|┐♪

And then Little Woonie joined, and they were all smitten with the adorable pumpkin. Taehyung sat Woonie on his shoulder, and they both danced, making the little girl giggle and the rest of them enjoy the impromptu performance by the two.

Jungkook backhugged his wife. "I can't wait to have that kind of moment with our own baby, Chae, and I'm going to give you both all the love you both deserve."

Chaeyoung turns around and caresses her husband's face. "Soon, babe, and I just know you'll be a great father."

"And you'll be a great mom as well." Jungkook smiled at her, leaning in to kiss her forehead.