A/N (2)

Hi agian lovelies !
Before I became a writer of course I'm a reader; and I know that you may be having a lot of questions about this work and want answers.
Well I'm going to help you and answer some intuitive questions.

** When are you going to update?
Well, that's a point we've got to agree upon. I'm quiet a busy person (studying at university, teaching in a school, and working a half part time job) alot huh hhh ...anyways during my spare time I write and hopefully posting a chapter or even sometimes more. I'd be so thankful if you bear with me for -minimum- a month and a half (till university and school end) and I'll be posting according to a schedule -to be announced later.
For the time being, I'll notify you through my social media accounts when the update is up.

**How can we communicate?
That's lovely!!! I'd be very happy if we got to know more about each other. Feel free to contact me even if it's not related to my story.
Social media accounts for MLS:
{MLS is short for Mysterious Life Secrets}
●Twitter: @Bradfordhotboy
●IG: @nightriterz
●Kik messenger: (under construction)

**How can we send banners for MLS?
How nice of you, tysm :)!
You can send it on twitter, IG, or kik but in all cases please add the #MLS#nighriterz.
* On IG add the #your name on wattpad so I can know who you are.)
At all means thanks :) !!

^^If you have any other questions feel free to send them either by comments or through my social media.

PS(1): I'm not going to update according to the number of votes and comments...but it'd be motivating if you showed your appreciation by following, voting, and commenting.

PS(2): If you didn't like the story or anything about it, I'd be grateful if you don't show your hate. Any inappropriate or hate comments would be removed and reported.

PS(3): I'd accept and praise all given ideas if you like to give some to be added to the story.
(Of course the ideas should be somehow related to the story please.)

Uggh that was a long A/N. Don't worry I also hate A/N ;).
Thanks for reading :)!
~A