Chapter 6

Here's the update everyone!!
Am really sorry but wattpad seems to hate me those days.... anyways I had to rewrite this chapter and the coming chapters which are finally up here!
More and more chapters and drama is to come...keep your notifications alarm on!

<the pic to the side is Mr.Malik and Ian>

************

The start was the best..
Sun rises from the east
And sets in the west
Everything was fun
With the artificial gun
Ice water was the game
There was no such thing called pain
Primary school was also cool
Our group used to rule
Now we've grown
And become more like a crazy clown
We lost our beautiful melodies
Because of things called duties
Now we're busy
In making something easy
Everything seems outdated
For crying out loud
Why is life that complicated?
Covered with an ash grey cloud....

-
-
-
-
-
-

The sound of the flight attendant announcing our arrival and landing in half an hour disturbs my deep,restless sleep that seems to have lasted about two hours from the last time I checked my watch .

My head lying on the window side seems like it weighs a hundred pounds, pounds with millions of blurry thoughts and screeching noises .
Opening my eyes at the moment seems to be one of the most painful things. Luckily the lights aboard my private jet are dimmed.

Stretching my arms and moving my head left and right to massage my numb neck, I notice my trusted bodyguard sitting on my right in the same position since the last time I saw him which was before I slept.

Paul is the head of my bodyguards that accompany me wherever I go.
I've never seen the guy sleep. I don't know if it is for his job's sake or he's immortal,but i know that he's a faithful person to be trusted as my personal bodyguard.

As I readjust to my normal state after the nap that I wish I didn't take, I take a look throughout the thick,glass tinted window.

The pitch black color of the darkness overtakes the whole view of the place we're above.
It hides all the scenery that you may want or don't want to see.
Sometimes we should be grateful for that darkness but other times we should fight to seek a ray of light in that darkness.
It depends on us;how we see life, through which key hole we're seeing that life and on top is why we are looking at the first place.

In the day life is alive with life.
Each and everyone has a certain destination he has to get to on time.
Parents rush to their work afraid to get in the traffic jam.
Children rush to schools either walking or by bus.

Workers hurry to catch a bus or they'll arrive late to work.
Birds chirping flock to find nutrition for their small ones awaiting in the nest to be fed.
Cars honking, motors revving police officers whistling, people talking and merchants calling for their products.

Everything seems living in content . The trees are moving along the cool breeze of the night willingly, the birds are gathering the last pieces for the day, the lights are fading in and out giving the scenery a glowing effect, and we are just living for the routine of the days.

But everything has an end to come to.
When the sun turns a burning red sphere of flames it needs to cool down. Sinking behind the blue does the job,marking the end of a day.